The Story Behind Your Avatar

mjkthedarkrabbit

Sep 10, 2008
My name came from My initials slaped onto my artist pen name . That came from a variation on the old watership down books .

the avatar is one i drew , basicly myself with bunny ears as my artists persona. Though i plan to revise it before too long .

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
my user name is my DJ name, derived from the fact that I'm ethnically Irish and I'm 5'1" (155cm) tall. So if I ever act like an elitist music prick....I'm well justified because I'm a DJ.

My avatar is cut from this
and thats only funny if you know who the character is.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
thebobmaster post=18.72252.767596 said:
Bleach=awesome. Bankai=more awesome. An avatar of Ichigo using his bankai=the most amount of awesome possible in an anime avatar.
Either your *current* avatar is you or the animators are really good.

Jumplion post=18.72252.759224 said:
As I said before, my current avatar is me having a sezier and a stroke while dancing.

Wish I could find the one falling down stairs, but this'll do for now.
I do, and it says "do not fall down stairs".

Lord Harrab

Jun 24, 2008
The original Lord Harrab was a character from Wilber Smith's River God and i liked the sound of it, its become my user name wherever i access the interwebs.

and the Pyro from TF2 is just awesome.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I decided to change my avatar with History's best. A little tribute to Sean Connery.

Note* If you see a Mac vs Pc avatar, it's still workin on changing it.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
the protaginist was a spur of the moment alias for me,and thank god i picked it,becuase i can pick ANY protagonist as an avatar. i recently changed it to jackie estacado,after falling in love with the darkness.

1trakm1nd

Jun 21, 2008
my name was created by me during my UT ages, and it pretty much sums up the mind of a gamer

my picture is the emblem of "The Laughing Man" from Ghost_in_the_Shell the laughing man was able to outwit everyone at anytime anywhere, much how i try to play.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Im inconsistant when it comes to most things, always changing my strategies in games and being unpredictable, which annoys the opposition to hell.

The picture back story is me messing with Halo 3s theatre mode and finding the flood had made a pose, it looked too cool to miss.

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
I tend to put my tattoo on as my avatar...but i didnt feel like it..so i went for something stupid and simple :p
my name, is just the name i always use...cause no one else uses it :D

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Ultrajoe post=18.72252.759252 said:
I saw it in the ones the escapist provides and said 'Cool'

We've been together ever since.

Some have tried to un-pixellate it... one has even changed its color...

But in the end i can never bring myself to change it.
Why would they change the color? The purple is nice...

Raynaux

Sep 27, 2008
I just love Kirby... and I thought it was pretty funny considering the little sign he holds.

My username is just my name with Naux on the end.... I don't know why, it just makes me name feel better :p