The Stupidest Thing You've Ever Heard

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i used to share a taxi service with someone from the local "idiot school", (not to be confused with a "special peoples school" he wasnt special, just really thick) so needless to say i heard some preeeeetty stupid crap come out of him, my personal favourite was as follows

he ACTUALLY thought someone had once been chainsawed to death in a movie, and they had actually murdered the actor shooting the scene, that is CLASSIC! it does NOT get any stupider than that, or does it? heard anything stupider? lets hear it

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
Plenty of things I can't recall at this time. One thing that does stand out is a time from H.S. science class when someone was explaining a problem involving survival-of-the-fittest.

The teacher asked the student what happened to the animals that didn't survive to procreate.

To which the student responded, "They got dead."

I shoved my fist in my mouth as to not burst out laughing.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
when I got in a 7 minute argument with a girl who claimed Europe was a country and that Britain Spain Germany and every other area in Europe are states. way to go public school system.

MCDeltaT

Aug 18, 2009
My Sister (14): "When I get a pet I'm going to get a dragon"

Me: "Dragon's are fictional"

My Sister: "Yeah, that doesn't mean they aren't real"

glenny87

May 18, 2010
I had an arguement with a friend about the hemispheres. he said that the north east hemisphere was bigger then the entire northern hemisphere. He failed the test the next day.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
I once heard someone try to explain to our maths teacher that you can in fact divide by 0, using dividing pizza to further explain his theory. It was so stupid I can't even remember the specifics.

Limzz

Apr 16, 2010
MCDeltaT said:
My Sister (14): "When I get a pet I'm going to get a dragon"

Me: "Dragon's are fictional"

My Sister: "Yeah, that doesn't mean they aren't real"
How do you know?

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
"Final Fanatasy XIII has so much exploration. I was like , 'I don't even know where to go. I'm gonna get lost' XD" - Some Gamefaqs forum poster, on a Star Ocean forum.

tjarne

Oct 15, 2009
Once I showed a red army star to a friend of mine and asked him if I should wear it, he responded NO everyone will think you are a Nazi. But seriously he's not stupid, he was just a little drunk and quickly corrected himself.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I didn't really hear it, but it went a little like this. "Hey guys, why don't we create a system where we have thousands of people. Then lets try to manage them all with one another and have different groups for some of them. Then after all that lets make it really hard for them to agree on things so that shit never gets done!"
-Creators of American Government

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
I made a comment on these forums about how MMO's just go on and on, to which this was said;

"Like real-life? That's basically what an MMO is."

I had myself a little chuckle at that.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
anthony87 said:
I made a comment on these forums about how MMO's just go on and on, to which this was said;

"Like real-life? That's basically what an MMO is."

I had myself a little chuckle at that.
well... thats right, MMOs are SUPPOSED to go on and on

rescuer86

Apr 12, 2010
glenny87 said:
I had an arguement with a friend about the hemispheres. he said that the north east hemisphere was bigger then the entire northern hemisphere. He failed the test the next day.
And at life forever more

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Marowit said:
Plenty of things I can't recall at this time. One thing that does stand out is a time from H.S. science class when someone was explaining a problem involving survival-of-the-fittest.

The teacher asked the student what happened to the animals that didn't survive to procreate.

To which the student responded, "They got dead."

I shoved my fist in my mouth as to not burst out laughing.
Technically, he/she was right.

They did get dead.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
There was this thread were the OP basically stated anyone who didn't know what his avatar meant was stupid, it was really not the brightest thing to do.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
Its not something I heard but its what a girl said in my mates geography group in Year 9:
(Teacher shows slide show of global warming effects)
(Slide comes up saying that climate will be similar to that of the dinosaur era)
Dumbarse Girl:(bewildered and worrying) Does this mean the dinosaurs are gonna come back?
(Everyone facepalms including teacher)