The Suicide Mission

taylorton147

Feb 17, 2011
you about to board the collector ship,but you can have a two man team of ANYONE in the gaming universe, who would they be? for example i would have ogden stonehealer (guild wars), and isaac clarke (dead space), ogden because he is one of the best healers i know and isaac has tanked has way through enough necromorphs by himself to be recommended for any suicide mission. im bored and i just want to see what people would say to this

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Sam and Max. They took down a giant, alien ape before. I think they could take down an alien armada.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Kirby and Tiddles Zaxtapeid (my morrowind character).

We will be unstoppable.

Jan 27, 2011
Mewtwo for overpowered insane psychic devastation that would put an asari to shame.

Shadow the hedgehog for his overpowered teleporting, energy beams, time slow down and ability to use weapons with ease.

I think we're gonna be ok. :p

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Francis York Morgan, because I love the dude and he seems to take crazy shit in his stride, and Raidou Kuzunoha for awesomeness and because he essentially brings his own army. A rambler and a mute :D.

Jaloopa

Jul 7, 2011
Wolverine - his healing powers mean I have one less thing to worry about, plus his claws would rip through loads of the obstacles like paper.

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. Just because he's such a badass.

Honourable mention to Tali Zorah. Lost on my suicide mission but never forgotten.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Alex Mercer and Mordin Solus

Mercer's invincible, so can handle all of the fighting. 'nuff said. Mordin's just fairly cool, and knows his tech stuff if we need it. Also he's from the right universe

poppabaggins

May 29, 2009
YHWH and the player character from Shin Megami Tensei 2. If I have the source of all gods and the man who can defeat it on my side, I think I'm good.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
This guy -

And this guy -

Creepers make the bad guys flee into the open, Cthulhu eats them all for dinner :D

taylorton147

Feb 17, 2011
okay since it seems to have calmed, here is another one, what 2 characters would you take and make sure they die because you hate them so much.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
Cole Mcgrath and John Vattic. I got Cole as my super human powerhouse who can annihilate almost anything in our way, and Vattic for his awesome stealthy powers for when we want to be sneaky, but also good in a fight and can heal me. Sure, Cole can heal but I prefer Vattic's method rather than having a few thousand volts shot into me....

Capatcha: Clean your room. WTF?

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
The Courier (well, my Courier) from Fallout NV and John Marston.

Because what do those two and Shepard have in common? That's right - they've all been dead!

EPIC UNDEAD STRIKE TEAM GO!

baddude1337 said:
Capatcha: Clean your room. WTF?
I got 'clean up your mess'. Is there a theme here or something?