The TRUE root of all Nationalism/Evil!

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Whenever the term "Soccer" is used, an orphan chimneysweep falls down into the roaring fireplace below. Football is what this meaningless rite shall be known as, since they use the bony outgrowth on the end of their legs (their feet) to propel a round, inflatable object (a ball). Whatever ze Amerikaner is doing shall henceforth be named Handolive. For it is propelling a vaguely olive-shaped object with your hands.

As unspeakably evil as it is, football must go by its true name, like any true Demon.

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
Muspelheim said:
Whatever ze Amerikaner is doing shall henceforth be named Handolive. For it is propelling a vaguely olive-shaped object with your hands.
That's... that's brilliant.

Seconded!

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Muspelheim said:
Whenever the term "Soccer" is used, an orphan chimneysweep falls down into the roaring fireplace below. Football is what this meaningless rite shall be known as, since they use the bony outgrowth on the end of their legs (their feet) to propel a round, inflatable object (a ball). Whatever ze Amerikaner is doing shall henceforth be named Handolive. For it is propelling a vaguely olive-shaped object with your hands.

As unspeakably evil as it is, football must go by its true name, like any true Demon.
Rugby Football = Rugger
Association Football = Assocer = Soccer...
Yet again, more evidence of the British Agenda to make Americans look like morons WHILE at the same time denying their own history of stupid abbreviated names...
Need I mention the term "Asbo" and your maddening desire for youth conformity?
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/06/the-origin-of-the-word-soccer/
Although, I should probably thank you for the schoolgirls...

Feb 13, 2008
Pffft....Association Football is just the New Pepsi of Evil.

You don't seem to understand. The Welsh do. The Scottish do. The Irish certainly do.

Why do you think all the best Hollywood Villains are English?

We invented it.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Pffft....Association Football is just the New Pepsi of Evil.

You don't seem to understand. The Welsh do. The Scottish do. The Irish certainly do.

Why do you think all the best Hollywood Villains are English?

We invented it.

Now we're talking, all the cool songs are for the villains.

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Well that was pretty amusing. I'm glad I came to this thread.

[sub]I still have to kill you for saying "Soccer", though.[/sub]

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
Lunncal said:

[sub]What's wrong with soccer?[/sub] And why are we whispering?

Feb 13, 2008
SadakoMoose said:
Think about it, the game was invented by the ENGLISH (During the reign of the overweight and ineffectual Victoria I)
The ENGLISH! Do I need anymore proof?
You realise that you're pronouncing it wrong?

NGL is the Roman pronounciation of the letter V - they couldn't use it as they already had 5 of them.
For the same reason, SH is their pronounciation of L.

We actually are EVIL.

And why am I admitting this now?

You do realise what year it is? Those damn Mayans can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut...

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
Princess Trollestia said:
Lunncal said:

How can you even say that!? How do I explain something so basic? Just look at it!

I mean, ugh... "Soccer", well, it's...

Great. Now I have to kill you too.

[sub]Also, there's no reason to be loud when you're making death threats. Makes you seem unreasonable.[/sub]

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Lunncal said:
Princess Trollestia said:
Lunncal said:

How can you even say that!? How do I explain something so basic? Just look at it!

I mean, ugh... "Soccer", well, it's...

Great. Now I have to kill you too.

[sub]Also, there's no reason to be loud when you're making death threats. Makes you seem unreasonable.[/sub]
Ladies, ladies, please...
Let's put the murderous rampage where it belongs...

Nudu

Jun 1, 2011
Don't take this the wrong way, but your writing style kind of reminds me of the time cube guy.

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
SadakoMoose said:
Think about it, the game was invented by the ENGLISH (During the reign of the overweight and ineffectual Victoria I)
The ENGLISH! Do I need anymore proof?
You realise that you're pronouncing it wrong?

NGL is the Roman pronounciation of the letter V - they couldn't use it as they already had 5 of them.
For the same reason, SH is their pronounciation of L.

We actually are EVIL.

And why am I admitting this now?

You do realise what year it is? Those damn Mayans can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut...
Aha! You have arrived!
Oh hey, were you at my "Keeping Englishwomen as Pets" soiree that I threw last year?
or any of my wrestling threads?
I swear we've interacted with each other before...
Anyway:
Oh yea? What's gonna happen? You gonna make the planet enter a Queue or something? Maybe send an army of terrible journalists and travel writers to write lies about foreigners and how "silly" they are? Perhaps you're going to let that papist royal family of yours form "Alba-tron" and politely stomp on the world with it's giant robot feet?
Oh god...
What if you tommies are planning on send Rik Mayall our way again...
Dear lord, that man is a living payload of 10 Mega-Carreys (after Jim Carrey, of course)..
Very well, you may have the tea...
All of it...

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
wrong in every way, the true root of all evil...is a lack of a sense of humor.
Lewis Black knows it, and i know it. now you know it.

Feb 13, 2008
SadakoMoose said:
Aha! You have arrived!
Oh hey, were you at my "Keeping Englishwomen as Pets" soiree that I threw last year?
I see all.
Almost certainly :)
Anyway:
Oh yea? What's gonna happen? You gonna make the planet enter a Queue or something? Maybe send an army of terrible journalists and travel writers to write lies about foreigners and how "silly" they are? Perhaps you're going to let that papist royal family of yours form "Alba-tron" and politely stomp on the world with it's giant robot feet?
Oh god...
Dear lord, that man is a living payload of 10 Mega-Carreys (after Jim Carrey, of course)..
All of it...
Nothing quite so gauche.

Over the years, we have gathered spice makers from all lands to live here. Spices of all varieties, Moroccan, Indian, Chinese...all the spices that make food tolerable to you.

And now we claim them.

No more hot sauce...No more chillies...No more honey mustard mayonnaise...

You will be forced to live, like we are forced to live, on THE BLANDEST FOOD IMAGINABLE!

No longer will you be able to taste anything...No longer will you have more than 1 flavour of ice-cream...You will have meat and overboiled vegetables and that's IT! Pudding will only consist of Spotted Dick and Custard, while the only drink you will be allowed is Warm Beer!

All Your Spice Are Belong To Us.

Enjoy your Mush, Slaves!

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
SadakoMoose said:
Aha! You have arrived!
I see all.
Almost certainly :)
Anyway:
Oh god...
All of it...
Nothing quite so gauche.

Over the years, we have gathered spice makers from all lands to live here. Spices of all varieties, Moroccan, Indian, Chinese...all the spices that make food tolerable to you.

And now we claim them.

No more hot sauce...No more chillies...No more honey mustard mayonnaise...

You will be forced to live, like we are forced to live, on THE BLANDEST FOOD IMAGINABLE!

No longer will you be able to taste anything...No longer will you have more than 1 flavour of ice-cream...You will have meat and overboiled vegetables and that's IT! Pudding will only consist of Spotted Dick and Custard, while the only drink you will be allowed is Warm Beer!

All Your Spice Are Belong To Us.

Enjoy your Mush, Slaves!
You forgot just one thing!
My secret weapon!!
Vero Mango!!

A thick layer of spicy chili powder followed by a sweet explosion of real Mango flavor!
Combine the two in your mouth to feel the full flavor of Mexico!
All the spicyness and all the natural untamed sweetness!
Best yet...
They come in packs of 80!
*showers Vero Mango into the face of all evil*

Feb 13, 2008
SadakoMoose said:
You forgot just one thing!
My secret weapon!!
Vero Mango!!

A thick layer of spicy chili powder followed by a sweet explosion of real Mango flavor!
Combine the two in your mouth to feel the full flavor of Mexico!
All the spicyness and all the natural untamed sweetness!
Best yet...
They come in packs of 80!
*showers Vero Mango into the face of all evil*
Dear me, I believe I shall have to take a lie-down. The sheer Colonialism of it!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Lunncal said:
SadakoMoose said:
Please. We English would never be caught dead using the word "Soccer" in anything other than a derivative sense.

Well... maybe those hoity-toity Southerners would, as your article seems to imply, but we don't tolerate the likes o' them or their fancy words!
No, the southerners call it kicky-wicky fun grass time

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Lunncal said:
SadakoMoose said:
Please. We English would never be caught dead using the word "Soccer" in anything other than a derivative sense.

Well... maybe those hoity-toity Southerners would, as your article seems to imply, but we don't tolerate the likes o' them or their fancy words!
And where I'm from that's what we call 4:20...
You damn hippies...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
SadakoMoose said:
Hazy992 said:
Lunncal said:
SadakoMoose said:

And where I'm from that's what we call 4:20...
You damn hippies...
Imma dance in the mud 'til my feet fall off!