The Truth of All Intertnet Discuissions11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
EvilRoy said:
rasta111 said:
EvilRoy said:
rasta111 said:
OK let me try explaining to you exactly how I perceive things... The Lord our God is like a mirror and everything apart from that is non-existant from that perspective. Whatever you are feeling you are shooting directly at him so when you express negativity though you may not feel it at the time it is nonetheless instantly reflected back at you though it may take a while for you to perceive it properly. This essentially is what the devil is, like the sword of our God, but gone rogue. What I believe in is the Lord Jesus Christ. He took this sword for all of us at once and effectively became all of us at once. All the stress you feel and express therefore goes through him and he judges you for how you respond to it.

Essentially the devil wants to replace the Lord but the Lord will not die and is one with all of us so whenever we express negative feelings against him this is the devil using us against our own creator which is as crazy and astonishingly confusing as it sounds.

Basically Jesus was made an example of to show both the power of the devil and the unwillingness of the Lord our God to die. As for everything else you're saying it is in fact non-sequiter to me. Although I feel a lot of the same things you've expressed. Kind of like a mirror.
Okay, but I don't believe in God, I'm pretty sure Jesus existed but as not much more than a well spoken Jewish Egyptian, and I'm iffy on the Devil. I'm still not clear on the whole ignorance/weakness thing, unless you mean that people who don't believe as you do are ignorant or weak - which while offensive would at least clear some stuff up. I'm still by and large unclear why you are telling me this though.
Well I could ignore you now and you started the conversation if you remember but that doesn't mean I'm unaware of your feelings. Remember, like a mirror, everything outside of that mirror is non-existant. The Lord our God does not take responsibility for the acts of those under the devil; only his own chosen servants the prophets and those who earnestly repent and seek Jesus out as he speaks through the prophets. I remember before I used to get a fire in my belly everytime someone disagreed or argued with what I said provoking me. It's gone now and I believe that fire is the influence of the devil so be on your guard for it and do not respond to it. I know it seems difficult but all the love you show the Lord is reflected back at you as well and rewarded if you are patient with the devil. The fire is truth and the devil holds the power but not the keys which are in the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Just forget all that for a second and think what you just did. Who are you trying to convince? It does amaze me the ability of many to speak into echo chambers albeit without realising. I'd guess the internet does that by creating the illusion of solitude around you. This is not real.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I asked a question and I'm becoming more and more perplexed by the frankly bizarre answers I'm getting. One of the clear problems I'm having is that you keep using bible quotes and biblical analogies to try to make your point, and I do not understand them - this is not an insult or an attack, I simply have no education on the bible beyond learning about how Job got treated like shit so when you do this, I'm left completely in the dark. I have no idea what you think I just did.
Why would anyone think what someone else thinks is any of their business and not simply between them and God? I'll tell you right now the devil is in fact at least as big a liar as he's made out as. His first trick is trying to convince you what other people think is any of your business.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Please try not to take these out of context. I didn't write it. It almost seems like people are assuming I did a lot of the time. They are all the words of Jesus through prophets. It's all simply a test so forget all the exams so many seem to think are so important in this world and concentrate. Could save your life.

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - Joshua - 1983.

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
Mikeybb said:
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - Joshua - 1983.
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

At that time Jesus said, ?I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

?All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

?Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.?

Don't let anyone tell you can't enjoy the simplest things because of irrational fear and guilt. Fear and guilt that probably doesn't even belong to you... Just let the truth be what it is. Don't let anyone drag you down with them. It's not going to matter what choices you think you have but how you use the ones that are given to you. No one has to give you anything. Remember that if nothing else. The only one you'll ever owe anything to is God and it's a debt that can never be repaid... Exactly as it was always supposed to be as all that is asked is earnest and true love for the son. It always comes right back to you infinitely more than you gave.

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

God is everywhere in plain sight but the devil shrouds him in his mist. Don't be fooled by it. Acting simply to win approval is a mistake so save it and save yourselves.

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

?So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Winning and losing are just concepts and all concepts are given birth by God. Only God can decide what winning is and only Jesus can judge who wins and who loses.

On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
As no one has power over the wind to contain it, so no one has power over the time of their death. As no one is discharged in time of war, so wickedness will not release those who practice it.

This is the main issue with the world at large. All are tempted but few escape. Those who succumb become enthralled enough to do heinous things.

How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Make no mistake the devil is at the left-hand and the reason it's so hard to escape the wicked as well as the reason the wicked remain firmly in his grip.

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

This is a test. To insult the spirit of truth is to accuse Jesus directly of lies, evil and deceit having already ignored and turned away from the message. Turning the other cheek is a test for a person. If the left cheek is slapped that's exactly what has been done. This is all figurative. To be slapped on the right cheek is to be accused of deceit and to be slapped on the left also is to be condemned for it as Jesus was. Only after you have been slapped on both will you understand this truth and the power the aggressive force has over you will be exhausted.

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

All things fade away with time. Don't let evil convince you the innocent will be punished. This is the devil's best weapon against us. Have faith in Jesus and not even death will stop you. The name Jesus literally means God saves.

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you. "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Even the wicked deserve pity all things considered.

Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Remember no one owes anything to anyone except God which is paid directly in truth.

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.

So most of all remember turn the other cheek, stay calm, beat the devil at his own game.

Then people will say, "Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth."

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
I hope nobody else posted this. But this is what I thought of.

I may have fell in to that trap today. Still up at 7:23 am...

It sure is fun to be right though isn't it?

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
chuckman1 said:
I hope nobody else posted this. But this is what I thought of.

I may have fell in to that trap today. Still up at 7:23 am...

It sure is fun to be right though isn't it?
I used to post a lot of xkcd somewhere else actually. Seems succinct enough for the case. Who cares if someone disagrees with them on the internet?

It's only words on a screen... Only as real as you believe.

If you don't believe what someone is saying because you have a good reason and not simply because you are guessing why not just ignore them?

People arguing in circles all day long is not my idea of fun in any case and when it's clear the other person is not listening that's all that's going to happen. I'm better off talking to myself in that case.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
rasta111 said:
T8B95 said:
rasta111 said:
Okay guys...I'm not mad...but who spiked his drink with acid?
The devil. Best check yours real quick. Nothing worse than a bad trip...
I TOLD him at the party though, if he wants to fuck me all he has to do is ask nicely and buy me dinner first...

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
T8B95 said:
rasta111 said:
T8B95 said:
rasta111 said:
Okay guys...I'm not mad...but who spiked his drink with acid?
The devil. Best check yours real quick. Nothing worse than a bad trip...
I TOLD him at the party though, if he wants to fuck me all he has to do is ask nicely and buy me dinner first...
... Tricky one. Just remember... Whenever he asks what you want expect to get the exact opposite.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
11!!11!!11!!11!!11!!
There's a pattern to your 1s and !s, shame on you for being (I assume subconsciously) aesthetically pleasing! You're supposed to be more abstract with it, asymmetry man.

rasta111

Nov 11, 2009
But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

?Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting??

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

... This will be your only warning.

This world and everything in it is a trap created under the devil. Leave it be and he will fall into it himself. You have been warned. Follow the signs. There is a path look for the gate. Have faith. Think about why spoilers even exist. Without faith in what you do everything is already spoilt before it has even begun and there is no hope nor love. Think and you'll understand everything I've said is true. Why even begin if you already know what's going to happen? Behold, these become the circles of the damned. It is a vague, dead sense of what is to come with no will left to follow it through, you will curse your maker for abandoning you to this fate although in reality you will have abandoned him, this is the trap the Lord Jesus Christ walked into for us all and was saved nonetheless. Leave it all behind you and find the gate.

From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, and one of you says to them, ?Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,? but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

But someone will say, ?You have faith, and I have works.? Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe?and tremble! But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, ?Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.? And he was called the friend of God. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

It may seem you will find yourself moving through hell but Jesus is the gate. Follow him. His words are all words and only you can understand or fail to understand what this means.

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Don't be fooled. His words are your words too. This last part is the main thing you must not fail to understand:

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God, instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And God permitting, we will do so.

It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God (this means you as much as him) all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are convinced of better things in your case?the things that have to do with salvation. God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, so that what you hope for may be fully realized. We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

The Certainty of God?s Promise

When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, saying, ?I will surely bless you and give you many descendants. ?And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.

People swear by someone greater than themselves, and the oath confirms what is said and puts an end to all argument. Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath. God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be greatly encouraged. We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

Some parting music... Arrivaderci!

Lyrics:

Haphazardly, Tumbling Hard
Fall Right Down, Laugh Out Loud
All In The Scheme Of Things
We're All Looking Up Growing Tall
It's Like Pulling One Hair
You Are What You Are To Me (With Wet Fingers)
In My Eyes You're A Star (Petroleum Jelly)
You're Something I'll Never Be (And Watch The Rain Dance)
You're Something, I'm Frightened Of

I've Got To Get Clean
The Rain Will Cleanse Me
And I've Got To Wash
These Filthy Hands

Because It's All Just A Futile Plan
That'd Mean I'd Have To Believe Again
It's Like A Career To Breathe
An Existence I Can't Conceive
Emotionless As In Slug
With My Imagined Oblivion

You Would Swear (It's As Much Fun)
That I Could, Walk And Talk (As Poking At A Nerve)
But I Doubt You'll Ever (No One Wants To Fail)
Ever Prove Enough (Vocabulary Test Is Graded On A Curve)
Smartest Kid Is Stupid
Word Is Never Heard
(I Doubt You'll Ever Prove It!)

I've Got To Get Clean
The Rain Will Cleanse Me
And I've Got to Wash
These Filthy Hands

All These Thoughts And Feelings Are For Naught
Unappealing So You Expect Them To Dull And Fade
STILL THEY REMAIN

Caught Waiting For The Rain
Time Devours Life
With My Soul As The Defendant
Don't Catch Me If I Fall
I May Have Jumped You Never Know

You Don't Know Me At All

Still They Remain

Because It's All Just A Futile Plan
That'd Mean I'd Have To Believe Again
It's Like A Career To Breathe
An Existence I Can't Conceive
Emotionless As In Slug
With My Imagined Oblivion

You Would Swear (It's Like Pulling One Hair )
That I Could,
Walk And Talk But I Doubt You'll Ever (With Wet Fingers)
Ever Prove Enough (Petrolium Jelly)

And Wash The Rain's Hands
(I Doubt You'll Ever Prove It!)

Still They Remain

Caught Waiting For The Rain
Time Devours Life

Lyrics:
There's a little black spot on the sun today
That's my soul up there.
It's the same old thing as yesterday
That's my soul up there.
There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
That's my soul up there.
There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
That's my soul up there.

I have stood here before in the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign,
But it's my destiny to be the king of pain...

There's a fossil that's trapped in a high cliff wall
There's a dead salmon frozen in a waterfall
There's a blue whale beached by a springtime's ebb
There's a butterfly trapped in a spider's web

There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out
There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt
There's a rich man sleeping on a golden bed
There's a skeleton choking on a crust of bread

There's a red fox torn by a huntsman's pack
There's a black-winged gull with a broken back
There's a little black spot on the sun today.
It's the same old thing as yesterday,
That's my soul up there.......................

I have stood here before in the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running 'round my brain.
I guess I always thought you could end this reign,
But it's my destiny to be the king of pain.............

I'll always be king of pain............................

Lyrics:
Love save us once
We'll fall from where we crawled
Love save us once
Beware what you want

Trust us now
It's time to let me go
Give up on us
Follow what you want
Trust us now
It's time to let me go
Give up
Give our soul away

Now you will go
Save us once
We'll never let go
Where we crawled
The memories are wrong
Save us once

We'll never wake up
What you thought you want

Trust us now
It's time to let me go
Give up for now
Follow what you want
Trust us now it's time to let me go
Give up
Give our soul away

Remember with love
It's time to let me never let go
Follow in your memories alone
It's time to let me never let go

We die alone

Lyrics:

the buzz of electric lamplight
from down on the sidewalk
you struggle, grasp your night-shirt and turn
but the universe doesn't say what you want it to say
the universe says, just what it says, when it says what it says

but on the planet earth, spinning around its axis
revolving around the sun, revolving around the center
of the milky way galaxy in a supercluster of galaxies
will it ever be you and me here and now?

your consoling hands in a gesture
well placed and throbbing
throbbing with the buzz of electric lamplight
but the universe doesn say what you want it to say

the buzz of electric lamplight
you struggle, grasp your night-shirt and turn
but the universe doesn say what you want it to say

quanta, mesons, hadrons, photons, neutrons, electrons and protons combining to form
atoms and molecules and compounds and cells, tissues and organs in a system of a being
on the planet earth, spinning around its axis, revolving around the sun
, revolving around
the center of the milky way galaxy in a supercluster of galaxies will it ever be you and me here and now?

Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
This thread has become some sort of bizarre post-modern, avant-garde performance.