The Two Most Different Games You Play

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
I was going to say Grand Theft Auto and Harvest Moon, but I've just realized they're basically the same game. It's all about managing relationships and time. Only with turnips instead of cocaine.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Hearts of Iron 3 and Serious Sam both seem to be opposite sides of the action spectrum.

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
Fallout New Vegas, which is a big-name, big-money title in a popular franchise and Spelunky, which... isn't.

dmjewelle

Nov 19, 2009
Cafe World and DDR, I guess. One involves sitting at my computer for hours, the other has me dancing for hours.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
kayisking said:
krazykidd said:
How about bayonetta and devil may cry .
Bayonetta is a woman that kills angels and DMC , is a guy that kills demons . Theres a whole lot of space between heaven and hell
Perhaps, but I don't think it would be much of a stretch to call the games similar.

OT: Persona 3 and Red Orchestra 2
Well there are similar but got an infinite gap !

Okay fine then . Sakura wars : so long my love and dead space 2 . The two last games i finished , one is a dating sim the other is a horrow survival action game.

Gimelbub

Oct 22, 2008
Gungrave and Metal Gear Solid 2. One has a confusing story and can be finished in an hour-and-a-half if you know what you're doing. The other one is Gungrave.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Fruit Ninja and Red Dead Redemption.

One has no story, simple arcade-style gameplay. The other has, well, everything but the kitchen sink.

bauke67

Apr 8, 2011
Just two?
I play minecraft and call of duty
and pokemon and halo
and ssx and medieval 2 total war.
I guess you could say I like a wide variety of games.

Joey245

Jan 29, 2009
Kingdom Hearts and Mass Effect.

One is a crossover between Disney and Square Enix, with swords shaped like keys, anime hair, magic powers, and the power of Friendship personified. Most ladies are princesses, most guys are either moody or upbeat, and the non-human characters include dogs, ducks, and mice.

The other one is a completely original setting that harkens back to the age of space operas, with third person shooter gameplay, combat armor with shields, telekinetic powers granted by rocks in the nervous system, and a realistic and believable setting. Most ladies are capable of kicking ass, most guys are capable of kicking slightly less ass, and the non-human characters include at least a dozen different species of wholly unique and recognizable aliens.

Try and guess which is which.