The Unofficial Friendly Steam Trading Thread

bafrali

New member
Mar 6, 2012
825
0
0
I have

3 beta invites for the Steam Trading Card Beta.
10 Dota 2 invites
1 copy of Plain Sight which happens to be a quirky Multiplayer Arena game.

You can have all of them. Username is Bafrali5561

Chefsbrian said:
Sure, I'm game.

Available:

1x ARMA 3 Lite Key
1x DOTA 2
2X Shogun 2 75% Off coupon
(Those titles are first to have their steam invite accepted gets them.)
1x XCOM-EU 2012 (A title or something in trade for that would be nice, however)

Steam username is "Oh Shit, Sorry Man". Should be recognizable by the cat heads user icon.
I would gladly take the Enemy unknown. But I have nothing more than a small game and a few invites. Is that OK?
 

uttaku

New member
Sep 20, 2010
122
0
0
Juan Regular said:
I got a a key for "Aaaaaah... for the awesome" if anyone´s interested,
Hey mate, could I get Aaaaaaaaah if its still going? Steam name is Uttaku
 

latiasracer

New member
Jul 7, 2011
480
0
0
Chefsbrian said:
Sure, I'm game.

Available:

1x ARMA 3 Lite Key
1x DOTA 2
2X Shogun 2 75% Off coupon
(Those titles are first to have their steam invite accepted gets them.)
1x XCOM-EU 2012 (A title or something in trade for that would be nice, however)

Steam username is "Oh Shit, Sorry Man". Should be recognizable by the cat heads user icon.

If "Duke Nukem 3D - Megaton edition" is an acceptable trade for X-Com i'll gladly take it off your hands XD


I'm Latiasracer on steam (only one i think)
 

FFP2

New member
Dec 24, 2012
741
0
0
Candidus said:
And here I thought I'd be forcing thesilentman to take it in trade along with Civ 5 later...

Of course you can have it.
Thanks! Is your Steam name the same as your Escapist handle?
 

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
8,662
3
43
I missed Amnesia!? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's one of those games I do want quite a bit, but have been waiting for the Summer sale to purchase. It's not worth £12.99 to me at all, especially considering I'd be so late to the party.
 

Candidus

New member
Dec 17, 2009
1,095
0
0
FFP2 said:
Candidus said:
And here I thought I'd be forcing thesilentman to take it in trade along with Civ 5 later...

Of course you can have it.
Thanks! Is your Steam name the same as your Escapist handle?
Candid. The black and white drawing of a figure staring bleary-eyed into a monitor.

I swear, a few years ago there were only three or four Candids.

You can use the first link in my first post, above, if you'd like to be certain.
 

Vkmies

New member
Oct 8, 2009
941
0
0
I have tons of crap I would like to get rid of. I accept pretty much anything in return. Good coupons, small amounts of money, games, trading cards, whatever!

Below are all my stuff I'm willing to trade away:

75% off Total War Shogun 2 (Valid until Thursday May 23, 20:00 GMT)
Upgrade for CoD:BO2 Digital Deluxe Edition (Requires you own Black Ops 2, includes World at War and Nuketown Zombies map)

Team Fortress 2 items (I will check how much these are worth if someone is interested in trading, I don't know anything about TF2)
The Reserve Shooter
Ellis' Cap
The Frying Pan
The Cloak and Dagger
The Jag
The Chargin' Targe
The Ullapool Caber
The Force-A-Nature
The Gunboats
The Soda Popper (x2)
The Buff Banner
The Blutsauger (x3)
Crit-a-Cola
The Back Scratcher
The Family Business
The Bazaar Bargain (x2)
The Sandvich
The Loch-n-Load
Nessie's Nine Iron
The Direct Hit
The Market Gardener
Frontier Justice
The Splendid Screen
The Machina
The Escape Plan
The Sydney Sleeper
 

KingFall

New member
Sep 18, 2010
49
0
0
Chefsbrian said:
Sure, I'm game.

Available:


1x XCOM-EU 2012 (A title or something in trade for that would be nice, however)
I'd take that, if you like racing games.
Mainly Flatout. -regrets trading things earlier-
 

Spitfire

New member
Dec 27, 2008
472
0
0
Chefsbrian said:
Sure, I'm game.

Available:

1x ARMA 3 Lite Key
1x DOTA 2
2X Shogun 2 75% Off coupon
(Those titles are first to have their steam invite accepted gets them.)
1x XCOM-EU 2012 (A title or something in trade for that would be nice, however)

Steam username is "Oh Shit, Sorry Man". Should be recognizable by the cat heads user icon.
Zeno Clash, Rome: Total War, or Steam Trading Card Beta Access for X-com Enemy Unknown?
 

bauke67

New member
Apr 8, 2011
300
0
0
Anybody interested in a discount coupon for shogun 2?
I'd never be able to run shogun 2, so if anyone wants it..
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
I've decided that since nobody wants to trade, I'm giving these two away. First quote gets em'.

Alien Shooter Revisited [http://store.steampowered.com/app/33110/?snr=1_7_15__13]

Alien Hallway [http://store.steampowered.com/app/98900/?snr=1_7_15__13]
 

Calibanbutcher

New member
Nov 29, 2009
1,691
0
0
DrunkOnEstus said:
I've decided that since nobody wants to trade, I'm giving these two away. First quote gets em'.

Alien Shooter Revisited [http://store.steampowered.com/app/33110/?snr=1_7_15__13]

Alien Hallway [http://store.steampowered.com/app/98900/?snr=1_7_15__13]
Hi, I'd like the Alien Shooter, if it's still up...
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
Calibanbutcher said:
DrunkOnEstus said:
I've decided that since nobody wants to trade, I'm giving these two away. First quote gets em'.

Alien Shooter Revisited [http://store.steampowered.com/app/33110/?snr=1_7_15__13]

Alien Hallway [http://store.steampowered.com/app/98900/?snr=1_7_15__13]
Hi, I'd like the Alien Shooter, if it's still up...
Alien Shooter accounted for by CalibanButcher, Alien Hallway still available.
 

akfg666

New member
Dec 9, 2010
278
0
0
DrunkOnEstus said:
Calibanbutcher said:
DrunkOnEstus said:
I've decided that since nobody wants to trade, I'm giving these two away. First quote gets em'.

Alien Shooter Revisited [http://store.steampowered.com/app/33110/?snr=1_7_15__13]

Alien Hallway [http://store.steampowered.com/app/98900/?snr=1_7_15__13]
Hi, I'd like the Alien Shooter, if it's still up...
Alien Shooter accounted for by CalibanButcher, Alien Hallway still available.
I'll take it if that's good:p my name should be same as my escapist one but if not, it's the mighty ming...my picture is a star fish on a beach drinking:)

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/id/akfg/ for easier reference
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
Big update to the list of games I have available to trade. If after awhile nobody has anything to trade, I might start giving away some of them (I've given away a lot of games these last couple of days). Two Worlds 2 alone is 30 bucks.

Two Worlds 2 [http://store.steampowered.com/app/7520/]
Two Worlds 2 - Castle Defense [http://store.steampowered.com/app/7530/]
Nuclear Dawn [http://store.steampowered.com/app/17710/]
Planets Under Attack [http://store.steampowered.com/app/218510/]
Iron Grip: Warlord [http://store.steampowered.com/app/31700/?snr=1_7_15__13]
Ion Assault [http://store.steampowered.com/app/41730/]
My brother traded me Fairy Bloom freesia for X-blades. I think I got the good deal there : )

Let me know what you have to trade, If someone wants to buy a game as a gift I'll trade an amount of games double or triple that price if I want it badly enough. Quote or PM me!

Edit: Alien Hallway taken by the fine chap (or lass) above me.

Edit 2: I'm willing to trade that entire list for Left 4 Dead 2, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon, or Fez. I'll see what's available, though.
 

Doom972

New member
Dec 25, 2008
2,312
0
0
DrunkOnEstus said:
Big update to the list of games I have available to trade. If after awhile nobody has anything to trade, I might start giving away some of them (I've given away a lot of games these last couple of days). No time to URL them this time.

Two Worlds 2
Two Worlds 2 - Castle Defense
Nuclear Dawn
Planets Under Attack
Iron Grip: Warlord
Ion Assault
X-Blades

Let me know what you have to trade, If someone wants to buy a game as a gift I'll trade an amount of games double or triple that price if I want it badly enough. Quote or PM me!

Edit: Alien Hallway taken by the fine chap (or lass) above me.
If you do decide to give them away, I'd love to take Two Worlds 2 off your hands.
 

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
4,513
0
0
Candidus said:
thesilentman said:
Can I have Civ 5? I'm not sure if I can offer anything except DOTA 2 copies though. :p
Sure you can. Add me whenever you like and I'll pass it over.

Some others have added me as well, but you're the only one to ask for Civ 5, so it's yours.
Added you as well. I'm horribly unoriginal and have the same name on Steam. :-D

I'll ask for the game when I see you online.
 

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
1,712
0
0
thesilentman said:
Candidus said:
thesilentman said:
Can I have Civ 5? I'm not sure if I can offer anything except DOTA 2 copies though. :p
Sure you can. Add me whenever you like and I'll pass it over.

Some others have added me as well, but you're the only one to ask for Civ 5, so it's yours.
Added you as well. I'm horribly unoriginal and have the same name on Steam. :-D

I'll ask for the game when I see you online.
I just want to publicly announce that Candidus is an incredibly solid dude. He gave me Don't Starve for free, set me up with Ventrilo, and he was teaching me how to play DOTA 2 for awhile. One of the nicest people I've met on the internet. You too silentman, I think I gave you the free Brutal Legend for that reason.