You can get free steam key for the game Pid here:
http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/?pid

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
G13 said:
You can get free steam key for the game Pid here:
http://giveaways.bundlestars.com/?pid
Already played it. It is a good platform/puzzle game, but sadly not perfect.

-The progress of the story is...interesting I must say. It have an unexpected twist even I didn't see that coming...
-...But the ending somehow is very "dull"...I expected something more exciting.
-The puzzles are very good and challenging.
-The main mechanic is unique: You throw a white ball to a surface and a beam of light make you flying. They make many different unique things as well to make the game more enjoyable and variable.
-Sadly it is VERY HARD at some points of the game, even at the very start. It made me sometimes to give up the game cause of the difficulty.
-Even there are a lot of different puzzles to solve, at some point you get bored.
-The bosses are unique and enjoyable at some degree. But oh boy one specific boss made me go berserker. Unfair as f*ck.
-The hero wasn't something special. Nothing interesting from him to make me care about his fate or a special character trait to make himself look unique....

SO yeah, 8/10 for me. Enjoyable, but you need a lot of work and tears [joking] to make it to the end of the game....

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
ryan_cs said:
I have Shank 2, Overlord 2, Flotilla, Brutal Legend, Bastion, Dead Space, and Dead Pixels Steam keys.

Willing to trade for Portal 2, borderlands 2, Company of Heroes 1 or 2, Mount and Blade: Warband, DayZ and Monaco.
Those in the former paragraph all sound like old Humble Bundle games.

Those in the latter paragraph, however, don't.

I smell something fishy in heeere.

Longstreet

Jun 16, 2012
Still got these two available

Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit

Tradable for Rocksmith 2014 songs. If you are interested, please contact me first for specifics, since i already own some.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
I have the Steam keys for

"I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream"
"Blockland"
"Gnomoria"

I don't need something specific for exchange, but I will post here my wishlist for anyone interesting for a trade:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054994020/wishlist

DrunkOnEstus

In the name of Harman...
May 11, 2012
SweetShark said:

"Blockland"
"Gnomoria"

I don't need something specific for exchange, but I will post here my wishlist for anyone interesting for a trade:

Will Trade you Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams or Dust an Elysian Tail for I have No Mouth and I must Scream. Giana Sisters is in your wishlist.

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
DrunkOnEstus said:
SweetShark said:

"Blockland"
"Gnomoria"

Will Trade you Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams or Dust an Elysian Tail for I have No Mouth and I must Scream. Giana Sisters is in your wishlist.
Thank you, but I will wait to check the other games of the Humble Bundle, then I will decided to make the trade.
Thank you for your understanding.

Wackymon

Jul 22, 2011
Whelp, a copy of Tower Wars, Space Pirates and Zombie, Terraria, and two copies of Trine. Just sitting down here, than, waiting for offers for anything of this.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
If it's at all possible, if someone could buy the latest Humble Bundle (along with the extra 2 games if you pay over the average), I'll match that price w/ games on Steam

winston555

Jun 9, 2013
Hello guys i have following CS:GO items for trade :
4x Sticker Capsule
7x CS:GO Weapon Case 2
1x CS:GO Weapon Case 3
5x eSports Winter Case
1x Operation Bravo Case
2x Winter Offensive Weapon Case
Five-SeveN | Jungle Field-Tested
SSG 08 | Blue Spruce Field-Tested
Dual Berettas | Stained Well-Worn
AUG | Contractor Field-Tested
G3SG1 | Desert Storm Battle-Scarred
Left 4 Dead 2 Booster Pack
Galil AR | Blue Titanium Factory New
Galil AR | Winter Forest Minimal Wear
Nova | Predator Field-Tested
P250 | Gunsmoke Field-Tested
M4A1-S | Blood Tiger Factory New

SweetShark

Jan 9, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
If it's at all possible, if someone could buy the latest Humble Bundle (along with the extra 2 games if you pay over the average), I'll match that price w/ games on Steam
Maybe I will do that.
I already have the game Antichamber,Dust and Guacamelee so I don't need the extra keys.
However 2 things:
-I maybe buy it if I like also the extra games.
-I am very concern about the new redeem code method of Humble Bundle. Do I get the codes of the games I already own?