The unofficial official Get Well Forum Card for Allison

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
By Merlin's hairy left testicle, $55,618 in one and a half days!? It was $30,000 this morning!

Good luck, get well, and above all else, stay happy.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Good luck with the surgery and get well soon. You're art is amazing and I can't wait for your triumphant return.

strangemoose

Aug 29, 2009
i may be another random person on the internet that you will probably never meet i just want to tell you that i sincerely hope you get better!

Rottweiler

Jan 20, 2008
I send waves of good health and orthopedic good karma. Your Orthopede should be fixed in short order!

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
I wish above all else that I could help by donating money to your solid gold yacht fund (you are so far over, it is the only thing to be able to buy), but, my dad is the only one who would be able to do that, and he said that, because you were so far over, it wasn't worth it. Despite that, I hope you get better in record time. My grandpa had 2 major shoulder surgeries, so my family is kind of inundated about that.

drakythe

Feb 10, 2011
As my wife and I just had an unfortunate encounter with a doctor ourselves, I could not donate, but Allison, I wish you well and hope that the outpouring of support for you has boosted your spirits. Remember your chin up will help you heal just as fast as the doctor's surgery, don't get down, don't push yourself. We'll still love you when you get your shoulder back!

Get well soon.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Hmm, you're damaged? That's no good. We shall cover you in money. Lots and lots of money. And you will enjoy it.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Allison,

Outside of the fact that you're a fantastic artist (seriously, your DeviantArt page blew me away), you've made possible a show that helps tons of gamers gain understanding and confidence in the area of game design and interactive art theory. A lot of great things have been made possible because of you. Wish I could have helped more, but I did what I could, and thankfully I was far from the only one. Just get well soon, and spend your recovery with the knowledge that there are a lot of people that care about you and are rooting for you. Thank you for all your work, and I look forward to hearing of your successful recovery.

Chaos James

Bastion of Debauchery
May 27, 2011
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, your art helps bring Extra Credits alive and I love all the creative monsters that represent ideas in the show, some of them just look so dang huggable, lol.

Sokarred

Dec 7, 2010
I am a student at the Guildhall Facility for Game Development in Plano Texas, and after being shown one of the Extra Credits videos in class, I sat and watched all the other videos between breaks, found some of the old early videos on Youtube, and have been watching them ever since.

Wishing all the best for you Allison.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Your drawings are very cute and I wish I was able to draw as well as you. I respect you both as a artist and a art critic. I hope that your surgery goes smoothly and you heal up well and make a full recovery. You and the extra credits team have become some what of a symbol of the gaming community showing that people who play games CAN be refined and CAN be taken seriously. I thank the whole team for standing up for games and the people who play them.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
Great admirer of Extra Credits speaking, not least due to the minimalist charm and splendor of Theus' artwork. Seeing such an intelligent and reasonable account for the artistic integrity of this great medium was completely new to me when I first watched an episode of the show, and seeing it channeled through such precise and smart imagery was what truly rendered me a fan.

Seeing the donations already accumulate over $50k does remind me of how wonderful (and valuable, both metaphorically and literally...!) empathy is.

Hope the operation goes well, Allison. You're a great artist and talent, and knowing you'll get the help you need is absolutely fantastic.

Megabobster

Mar 18, 2011
Hope you get well soon, Allison! I really enjoy your drawings as they give me something entertaining to look at while watching EC! (I would've thrown money at you had I had any :( )

Here, have a picture I drew of a guy who's really happy about toast.