The very first time you went "this is bullsh*t!" after an ending of something.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Fox12 said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
Don't now if it was the first time I went BS on an ending, but I do remember getting pissed off at the end of Digimon Tamers.

Okay, so the protagonists have sent the D-Reaper packing and all seems well... until the partner Digimon start de-evolving and have to go back to the Digital World.

What. the. HELL?!

And no, I don't care that Takato found another portal, that doesn't help!

Yes, I know this season is "Darker and Edgier" than the rest, this just feels plain mean-spirited!
That's funny, I thought that ending was great. It captured the tone of the series fairly well. I loved seeing Henry turn around and shake his head at his father.
Maybe it did, but I thought it was pointlessly mean-spirited. As much as I like Digimon Tamers... at times it got too dark, even for me. Still, opinions, opinions.

And speaking of Digimon...

MiskWisk said:
Gizen said:
Digimon season 2.
Ah. I'd successfully forgotten all about that.

I change my entry to this and curse you for reminding me of that garbage.

*Is still salty over Matt x Sora*
Fun fact, apparently the writers planned for the "Sorato" pairing to be a thing. For me... this was kinda awkward, especially as a "Taiora" shipper... though I've long since gotten over the ending, so...

(Link: http://jippy-kandi.tumblr.com/post/51900665766/digimon-creator-speaks-about-sorato-and-taiora)

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Fox12 said:
Okay so as part of the official peace between the Humans and Machines, neither side are allowed to found new cities without approval of both the founding and location from the other side. In the Matrix Online the people of Zion don't trust the Machines to keep their word on the peace, so they found a new city. The Machines find out, and destroy Zion and most of the Matrix characters.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
The more "fulfilling" ending to Tokyo Jungles' story mode has you play as a robot dog that was sent back in time with another robot dog to allow humans from the future to send themselves 200 years back in time to avoid a catastrophe that has destroyed the worlds ecosystem after they had already sent the people from 200 years in the past to the future (it's a bit complicated). The robot dog however has been literally raised by wolves and decides that it has more empathy for all the animals in Tokyo after learning that the humans will drive them out of the city once they return. So instead of doing the job it was literally built for it decides to go rouge, kill its' counterpart, and doom all of humanity so it can " live and die as a wolf".

It's even implied that doing so was completely pointless in game if you try to survive past 200 years.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
How has nobody said Rage?

I was really enjoying that game, making fools fall down, driving around in that mad max style wasteland was enjoyable and all that cool shit but the story was building up to this big bad government, then it's like one mission kind of involving it and it ends ... what!?

It's like Shadows of Mordor, you have all this enjoyable gameplay but that last boss fight is just taken away from you with this weird QTE session. I was expecting him to have all the abilities I did or at least some to rival mine and we would be "blinking" past into each other like a DBZ fight etc

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
When I was young and thought there would only be 151 pokemons and Ash got beat in the Pokemon League and didn't win it.
I was mighty disapointed back then.
After that I have more and more started to root for stuff like that, that the main character wouldn't always win everything and so on.

BoogieManFL

Apr 14, 2008
Mass Effect 3.. Nuff' said.

Red Dead Redemption. Bullshit! I've gotten out of worse situations, many times! If they were going to make it a no win, at least go out and have a literal army out there. I mean this was John freakin' Marston. He was too much of a badass to lose to that many guys when he had a defensive position. Sure, he was worried about his family, but damn. That was so disappointing.

The ending for Monty Python and the Holy Grail was ballsy, and still kind of funny, but the lack the closure and completion never sat that well with me.

The Ending for "How I Met Your Mother" SPOILERS! ------ I think having to record the kid's dialogue before they aged out of the roles wrote them into a creative corner even if they didn't see it like that. And then he finds this sweet girl, who we only caught glimpses of so many times only to kill her off in a depressing montage, and then to circle back around to who we all thought it should have been just seemed like getting jerked around. For such a good show, that ending really pissed me off.

The ending to both Portal games. I wanted to know more of what happened, what was outside.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Tranquility said:
The answer is The Mist.

If people aren't saying it, they haven't seen it.
Ironically, Stephen King himself enjoyed the twist ending in the movie; and wished he'd came up with the idea himself.