The War Z

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
Grey Carter said:
Foolproof said:
So, you admit, you cannot come up with a good joke...about 200 strips after this became obvious to everyone who has seen this series.
Hah. You just earned me $5, man. Thanks.

Knew that bet was worth it.
I am now interested in the terms of this bet, because from the context, this seems less like a bet and more like a sure thing.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.

But seriously, just because the servers can support 100 players each, it doesn't mean they...

*puts on sunglasses*

...half to.
Your post was literally better than today's strip...

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Happy to see the community crucify ppl who sell games that are falsely advertised.

I'd say my faith in humanity has increased, but the amount of people defending them negates any gain in FIH.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.

But seriously, just because the servers can support 100 players each, it doesn't mean they...

*puts on sunglasses*

...half to.
Welp, it's decided.
I'm now going to stalk your every post since it seems pretty obvious you are the second (third) coming of Hankman.

OT: Yeah, there's not really much that can be done with that other than to go meta like you did.
I'm pretty entertained by that notion anyways.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Foolproof said:
So, you admit, you cannot come up with a good joke...about 200 strips after this became obvious to everyone who has seen this series.
Not able to point out that there was, in fact, a joke in this comic? Albeit, a simple one where they just say that the target of ridicule is so stupid he ridicules himself. How sad.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
WanderingFool said:
DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.

*puts on sunglasses*

...half to.
Your post has literally no constructive content!

My favorite claim of theirs was the "Learn dozen of available skills![footnote]Actual skills not included. Any skills gained will be a result of real life interaction with the game client and exposure to false advertising.[/footnote]"

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Radoh said:
DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.

*puts on sunglasses*

...half to.
Welp, it's decided.
I'm now going to stalk your every post since it seems pretty obvious you are the second (third) coming of Hankman.

OT: Yeah, there's not really much that can be done with that other than to go meta like you did.
I'm pretty entertained by that notion anyways.
Third? there was another?

*Looks at Custom forum title*
Should I be worried?
Well, I say third because Hankman ban jumped and went with the name Hankman 2.0 so that's why third was in parentheses.
And yes, you should be worried.
Always be worried when dealing with Radoh.

SnowBurst

Jul 2, 2012
the war z dev team especially that guy are the BIGGEST piece of scum in the video game industry they should be going bust not good people like THQ where the fuck is the justice in that ass holes like these get away with shit and then people like THQ get shat on, and i dnt care ban me escapist for this it needs to be said and ill just go to joystiq anyway...

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
Grey seemed really STEAMED when it came to coming up with a joke for this guy.

DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.
So it's a Lay Z Day Z, then? At least the game has been pulled from the service. All someone had to do was pull a Valve!

I'll be here all weekend, folks!

SnowBurst

Jul 2, 2012
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Grey seemed really STEAMED when it came to coming up with a joke for this guy.

DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.
So it's a Lay Z Day Z, then? At least the game has been pulled from the service. All someone had to do was pull a Valve!

I'll be here all weekend, folks!
dayz is the lazyest peice of shit ive ever seen they cant even iron out critical game ruining bugs like retarded ai movements with bohemia behind him glad i never paid for tht crap

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Kross said:
WanderingFool said:
DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.

*puts on sunglasses*

...half to.
Your post has literally no constructive content!

My favorite claim of theirs was the "Learn dozen of available skills![footnote]Actual skills not included. Any skills gained will be a result of real life interaction with the game client and exposure to false advertising.[/footnote]"
At least I didnt lie about having any constructive content in my post, and not include it...

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Fappy said:
Cory drew himself slightly more rugged than I remember him... that is unless these last few months of tirelessly drawing have hardened him >.>
I wasn't going to say anything, but...

Yeah.

Also, the dev's eyes in the first panel are fucking terrifying.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
[HEADING=3]"I don't see 'lie in saying 'up to a hundred players per server' and having the current limit at fifty players."[/HEADING]

>.>
.>

My GODS, the man's a Republican presidential candidate!!!

President Sergey Titov 2016!!! Hell, yeah!!!

[small]I feel the need to wash the filth off of me, now. I feel dirty. :([/small]