The War Z

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Wow.
Eh, don't feel too bad. When people get to have that much dumb, what you did is really all you can do.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
That's at least as good as all the comedy the came out whenever the second George Bush spoke publicly.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Binnsyboy said:
Fappy said:
Cory drew himself slightly more rugged than I remember him... that is unless these last few months of tirelessly drawing have hardened him >.>
I wasn't going to say anything, but...

Yeah.

Also, the dev's eyes in the first panel are fucking terrifying.
He looks like a clone of David Jaffe that's been flushed out of the tank too early.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
You should see the other projects this guy has been involved in. He's the king of terrible, unfinished products.

"Sergey Titov The Producer/Programmer for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing."

Huuuurrr...
Bull. You are making that up.

-Googles-

Oh, sweet, merciful Lord, how could any member of that project ever find work again..

OT: The joke of the strips is that you can't parody this shit, it's just too stupid to begin with. It's a meta-joke. How can people fail to see this?

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
So anyone know what was on the shirt in the Yin-Yang pattern? It looks like the Millenium Falcon but I don't know what the darker one was?

Nevermind Google found it after "Yin-Yang Millenium Falcon t-shirt" Making the other half the Serenity.

http://www.outerrimnews.com/2012/12/shirt-alert-sci-fi-yin-yang/

That was a Balls-Z move to try and pass that off as not lying.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
j0frenzy said:
Grey Carter said:
Foolproof said:
So, you admit, you cannot come up with a good joke...about 200 strips after this became obvious to everyone who has seen this series.
Hah. You just earned me $5, man. Thanks.

Knew that bet was worth it.
I am now interested in the terms of this bet, because from the context, this seems less like a bet and more like a sure thing.
I agree. Don't leave us hanging here! What was the bet?

And yeah, it's hard to satirize someone when what they see in reality is more deranged than what you could ever come up with.

Just look up Stephen Colbert's interview with Orly Taitz as a live example.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Foolproof said:
jboking said:
Foolproof said:
So, you admit, you cannot come up with a good joke...about 200 strips after this became obvious to everyone who has seen this series.
Not able to point out that there was, in fact, a joke in this comic? Albeit, a simple one where they just say that the target of ridicule is so stupid he ridicules himself. How sad.
You'll notice I said a good joke.
Ah, I'll chock it all up to taste then. Yours isn't in line with Critical Miss. Now the question is why you are bothering with it if it isn't in like with your tastes?

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Copper Zen said:
[HEADING=3]"I don't see 'lie in saying 'up to a hundred players per server' and having the current limit at fifty players."[/HEADING]

>.>
.>

My GODS, the man's a Republican presidential candidate!!!

President Sergey Titov 2016!!! Hell, yeah!!!

[small]I feel the need to wash the filth off of me, now. I feel dirty. :([/small]
Well I did once see this on Fox News.....
:/ So, maybe your right.....

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Binnsyboy said:
Fappy said:
Cory drew himself slightly more rugged than I remember him... that is unless these last few months of tirelessly drawing have hardened him >.>
I wasn't going to say anything, but...

Yeah.

Also, the dev's eyes in the first panel are fucking terrifying.
He looks like a clone of David Jaffe that's been flushed out of the tank too early.
The drawing, or the actual guy? :D

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Scrumpmonkey said:
You should see the other projects this guy has been involved in. He's the king of terrible, unfinished products.

Huuuurrr...
Wait...you mean that's not just a joke people have been saying? He actually worked on that?!! HOW?!?!?!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Foolproof said:
Schroedinger's Pussy. Your argument has erupted in awe-inspiring conflagration. (And why keep coming back if it doesn't amuse you?)

OT: I remember staring at that quote for about twenty minutes, trying to parse it into reality. I failed.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
LobsterFeng said:
Scrumpmonkey said:

Huuuurrr...
Wait...you mean that's not just a joke people have been saying? He actually worked on that?!! HOW?!?!?!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Rigs:_Over_the_Road_Racing

Producer (citation needed), programmer.

You may continue gawking as long as you need to.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
SnowBurst said:
the war z dev team especially that guy are the BIGGEST piece of scum in the video game industry they should be going bust not good people like THQ where the fuck is the justice in that ass holes like these get away with shit and then people like THQ get shat on, and i dnt care ban me escapist for this it needs to be said and ill just go to joystiq anyway...
Why would they ban you for that?

You're implying that what "needs to be said" can even be read.

I'mANinja

Aug 4, 2008
SnowBurst said:
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Grey seemed really STEAMED when it came to coming up with a joke for this guy.

DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.
So it's a Lay Z Day Z, then? At least the game has been pulled from the service. All someone had to do was pull a Valve!

I'll be here all weekend, folks!
dayz is the lazyest peice of shit ive ever seen they cant even iron out critical game ruining bugs like retarded ai movements with bohemia behind him glad i never paid for tht crap
In their defence, you'd have to rebuild the entire fucking engine to fix that. They used animal AI. And it's not like all of Bohemia is working on it, it's Rocket and a few people making it, FOR FREE might I add. So yeah, it's not like it's as simple as "Ironing out a bug"

SnowBurst

Jul 2, 2012
I said:
SnowBurst said:
1nfinite_Cros5 said:
Grey seemed really STEAMED when it came to coming up with a joke for this guy.

DVS BSTrD said:
War Z? More like Lay Z.
So it's a Lay Z Day Z, then? At least the game has been pulled from the service. All someone had to do was pull a Valve!

I'll be here all weekend, folks!
dayz is the lazyest peice of shit ive ever seen they cant even iron out critical game ruining bugs like retarded ai movements with bohemia behind him glad i never paid for tht crap
In their defence, you'd have to rebuild the entire fucking engine to fix that. They used animal AI. And it's not like all of Bohemia is working on it, it's Rocket and a few people making it, FOR FREE might I add. So yeah, it's not like it's as simple as "Ironing out a bug"
well rockets a moron for even choosing arma 2's engine for this he should have chose something less buggy i cant think of a worse engine to do this for

Bindal

May 14, 2012
SnowBurst said:
well rockets a moron for even choosing arma 2's engine for this he should have chose something less buggy i cant think of a worse engine to do this for
I can think of a few... GoldScr, Unreal 1, GeoMod,...
Technically, every engine that can't render large worlds AND contain a lot of players.