The way you would like to die and your last words

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
madbird-valiant said:
lwm3398 said:
madbird-valiant said:
Are you joking or do you seriously not know what /b/ is?
no idea.
Wow. You must be new to the internet.

/b/ is the "Random" board on the 4chan imageboards. It's renowned on the interwebs as being the home to some of the sickest, most disgusting, most horrid, most hilarious, and most epic shit ever.
i'm not new to the internet,just i don't know what 4chan really is. it's a forum site,right?

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
lwm3398 said:
i'm not new to the internet,just i don't know what 4chan really is. it's a forum site,right?
Well, if you want to lose you faith in humanity, learn about taboo subjects, hear a lot of racism and my personal favourite, sell your soul to Santa, /b/ is the place for you.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
Spirultima said:
lwm3398 said:
Well, if you want to lose you faith in humanity, learn about taboo subjects, hear a lot of racism and my personal favourite, sell your soul to Santa, /b/ is the place for you.
Kudos to you for looking like a freaking brunett Sephiroth.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
I would like to die by launching off all the ICBMs with nuclear warheads in the US at various countries and waiting for the impending retaliatory ICBMs. When they start raining down I will proclaim "I am the ass king of all you bitches!" What better way to go out than to take the rest of the world with you?

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
one of two ways the first being fallin on by a skydiver whos parachute dident open just after asking if skydiving was safe.

or

shooting someone in the face but it turns out he has a metal plate in his head so the bullet ricochets it and just before the bullet hits me i say "wow that is new when did you get that."

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Revelo said:
As I feel myself slipping away I will do two things

First: Break into song and sing "IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!" chorus

Second: Once I have sung that chorus, finish with "I Lost the Game."
Why not die falling from the sky declaring on all the TVs and Radios "LOST THE GAME"

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
Someone pointing their finger at me and shouting *Bang*. Followed by an extremely over exagerated fake death.

'I told you it would be funny'

*spontaniously combusts*

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Sronpop said:
Someone pointing their finger at me and shouting *Bang*. Followed by an extremely over exagerated fake death.

'I told you it would be funny'

*spontaniously combusts*
You know, i can kind of see it happening, i see Heavy from TF2 then Pyro.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I plan on getting a Shadow of the Colossus tattoo on me at some time in the future. It'll either be on the back of my left hand, below my left shoulder, or maybe on the underside of my fore-arm.

I'd like to die by having been stabbed/shot through that tattoo, and killed instantly.

My last words...

"If you're goina kill me, Kill me here."

the_dancy_vagrant

Apr 21, 2009
This one is too easy, during a 3 way with twin sisters I'm assassinated for being far too awesome to be allowed to live. Last words: "HUAGHARRGHaaaaa I'm finished."