The way you would like to die and your last words

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I would like to be a hated dictator of the world, and when I was about to be shot in my office by my own troops during a military coup, I would press a button under my desk and blow up the world. My last words would be. "I won the game, motherfuckers." Not really in context but I hate the game, which by the way I just lost, and the only way to defeat it for all time would be to blow up the world.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Omikron009 said:
I would like to be a hated dictator of the world, and when I was about to be shot in my office by my own troops during a military coup, I would press a button under my desk and blow up the world. My last words would be. "I won the game, motherfuckers." Not really in context but I hate the game, which by the way I just lost, and the only way to defeat it for all time would be to blow up the world.
Even if you did blow you up the world, the game continues, and will to end of time. Its universal, never ending, never aging, never weakening, only taking victims one by one, by one, it is all around us, waiting for us to slip up, REPENT!

KayOss_92

Feb 13, 2009
Cortheya said:
Downing a boss in WOW with stargate running on the TV next to me surrounded by Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and Amanda Tapping.
The first two points make the last three impossible methinks. XD

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
KayOss_92 said:
Cortheya said:
Downing a boss in WOW with stargate running on the TV next to me surrounded by Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, and Amanda Tapping.
The first two points make the last three impossible methinks. XD
Oh, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
I'd like to die in glorious hand to hand combat on the field of battle, axe and shield in my hand with my last words being a bellowing war cry. Unfortunately that isn't gonna happen in this day and age.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Dark42 said:
unsheathing a sword then hearling myself into a hoard of enemies to allow my friends to escape, only to be found latter on a mount of corpses dying. Then with my last breath I would whisper "I told you I could take them."
not gonna lie, that's about as epic as anyone could get.

Motiv_

Jun 2, 2009
Getting shot and bleeding to death while beating the shit out of everyone nearby. And the second before I die I put in a chuck norris joke for best of effect.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
SlainPwner666 said:
Getting shot and bleeding to death while beating the shit out of everyone nearby. And the second before I die I put in a chuck norris joke for best of effect.
But say you did that, no-one would be alive to hear it.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
"Hey what does THIS button do?"

No, seriously, something quick and painless. I don't want to just lay there, unable to move, for years, or months for that matter. Maybe a massive heart attack or stroke? something like BAM! dead.

Khazoth

Sep 4, 2008
After a three day marathon session with the singer pink, I would then have die from lack of blood circulating to my brain.

My last words would be..

"Bang"

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
My best friend told me the best one.

If she was being brutally murdered, she would spit blood over her attacker's face and tell him/her that she has AIDS.

However her preferred way to die is to fly to Africa and then dress up as The Maxx [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maxx], while I dress up as Batman. We find a pride of lions, take a bunch of PCP and pick a fistfight with them.