The way you would like to die and your last words

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
Probably protecting some of the people I call friends that dont appreciate or respect me, and as I lay dying they slump around me crying and saying all the stuff about "how they dont want me to die" and "I could never see past your traumatic past to the kind person beneath" and I would just laugh saying "My father died alone, I am going in the same way" then stand up walk a couple of steps away from them cough a couple of times and fall to my knees clutching my mortal wound before dying silently.

I think this would make a lasting impression on people.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Driving off a cliff and jumping out of the car after being chased by the military.
When I jump out I'll give the double finger to the chopper that was chasing me.
No final words needed.
Epic.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
PossiblyInsane said:
I have a slight problem with this, as I do not plan to die.

I have plans for immortality.

But should I have to answer this question, it would probably be saying "I leave all my worldly goods to the parrot. He provides more intelligent conversation than any of you."
Oooh, that would hurt when a will is being read out.

Extraordinaire

Sep 14, 2009
"Wow... it's beautiful over here!"
Because even my final evil nemisis deserves some hope.
Especially considering the fact that he managed to kill me.

Miri_Chan

Jan 15, 2010
IRL: How I want to die is by drinking a ton of alcohol and take a lot of anti depressants in a hot bath and cut open a couple of the main arteries and bleed to death, drunk and warm with my favourite music playing in the background <3 <3

I wouldn't say anything because it would ruin the moment as I slip into a warm black nothingness

I thought a lot about this and it just feels like a nice ending

What I'd want to be buried in is my sweet lolita dress with my Hello Kitty plushie buried with me <3 <3

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Miri_Chan said:
IRL: How I want to die is by drinking a ton of alcohol and take a lot of anti depressants in a hot bath and cut open a couple of the main arteries and bleed to death, drunk and warm with my favourite music playing in the background <3 <3

I wouldn't say anything because it would ruin the moment as I slip into a warm black nothingness

What I'd want to be buried in is my sweet lolita dress with my Hello Kitty plushie buried with me <3 <3
...Very morbid.

EDIT: Aside from the Hello Kitty plushie.

Miri_Chan

Jan 15, 2010
Spirultima said:
Miri_Chan said:

...Very morbid.

EDIT: Aside from the Hello Kitty plushie.
:p lol yeah I suppose it's very morbid ^__^

but I do love my hello kitty plushie

why how would you want to die??

BB-52

Jan 16, 2010
I would like to die driving off the grand canyon with my car full to bursting with explosives and halfway down triggwer them.

I would be yelling "The simpsons ain't done this!!!!!!"
(i think)

Cthulus MailMan

Dec 26, 2009
When I think about it...I realize that I want to die in one of two ways

1.being hit by a train and screaming "This if....for science"

2. being shot then finding a doctor with the last name jones and uttering "This time Dr Jones...its I who goes first" then die

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
i want to die peacefull and sleeping like my grandfather...not screaming and in terror like the guy on the passenger seat next to him^^ kidding

seriously though..hmm maybe i'll go traumatizing some poor shmuck for life! like telling the doctor "your tie is horrible! i guess one of us has to go...*die* " or something like that^^

Noseman26

Feb 9, 2009
Probably while attempting to jump over the grand canyon on a motorcycle.

Last words would probably be " So...Radical"

RouxBelle

May 24, 2009
*Headline reads:* 80 year old woman dies in a mosh pit at a metal concert...her final words were "this is fucking awesome!!!!!"

Farfelkugeln

Aug 10, 2009
I dunno... I was planning to achieve immortality, but perhaps a band of noble heroes will slay me before I reach my goal... Then I'll be like: "AAARGH! Curse you all!!" then, with my last breath divide the universe by zero! That'll teach 'em...

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Become old,live happy life etc. etc...
Then die in an epic Mecha battle, impaled from the front preferably, holding back the enemies; my allies escape, I put on my sunglasses and trigger the nuke.