The way you would like to die and your last words

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
creepy_rabbit said:
my last words would be "yeah, i can totally eat five family-size pizzas"
need i say more? :D
No, it's clear what you're implying; everyone else would kill you out of jealousy of your eating-ability.

0thello

Apr 2, 2009
In my bed surrounded by my trust-fund babies crying their eyes out... My last words would be: "O'J didn't do it"

arc101

May 24, 2009
I wanna die the most erotic way possible, maybe dying after having the ultimate orgy, and having an amazing oragasm that kills me of a heart attack... when I'm 97.
'I bet i could but that in my mouth and swallow it!' Would be the funniest thing ever incidentally

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Well, I plan to be immortal, so this really isn't a problem for me. However, if I had to choose, I'd hold a convention for everyone who ever posted on an internet forum. There would be free food, so they would all come. I'd come out on stage, and onto a podium. There, I'd yell into the mike: "Do you like Mudkipz?! 'Cause I think they suck!" Then I'd take an atom bomb concealed behind the podium, yell "I just won the game!" and headbutt the nuke. Asplosions would commence.

Then the world would be saved.

ergoaddict

May 12, 2009
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast",
and then I fly off heroically in my dangerous experimental test craft, leaving behind a crowd of awed admirers muttering "what a guy..."

The Warejackal

Jun 8, 2009
I'm gonna go with real last words here.
"I wish I had time for one more bowl of Chili."
-Kit Carson
I would go with anything really from this hilarious post on Cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/article_16354_11-most-badass-last-words-ever-uttered.html

I would like to die like Grigori Rasputin. I mean DAMN that is one tough survivor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin#Murder

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
ergoaddict said:
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast",
and then I fly off heroically in my dangerous experimental test craft, leaving behind a crowd of awed admirers muttering "what a guy..."
Ahh, that show was ace, shame its stopped now...

JayDub147

Jun 13, 2009
I'd like to die in the arms of a girl I've liked for a while, immediately following me saving her and hundreds of others from terrorists/robbers armed to the teeth. I say, "Well, this sucks," chuckle half-heartedly to myself, she kisses me, and I die as our lips part.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
JayDub147 said:
I'd like to die in the arms of a girl I've liked for a while, immediately following me saving her and hundreds of others from terrorists/robbers armed to the teeth. I say, "Well, this sucks," chuckle half-heartedly to myself, she kisses me, and I die as our lips part.
Terrorists and Robbers are working together!? REPENT!

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
If not my fault
Naked girl avalanche/ "Hellz YEAH!!!!"

If we're talking suicide
Going to a random place in the arctic,alone, freezing to death/ "I hate you all"
or
ODing on Extenze pills/ "Hellz YEAH!!!!"

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I would want to die in the middle of combat against a million ninjas in a stadium packed with avid fans of yours truly. I'd kill 999,999 ninjas before I died, though.

My last words: "You know, I could kill you if I wanted, but just to spite these fuckers cheering me on, I won't give them the satisfaction of seeing me kill a million ninjas."

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
-Zen- said:
I would want to die in the middle of combat against a million ninjas in a stadium packed with avid fans of yours truly. I'd kill 999,999 ninjas before I died, though.

My last words: "You know, I could kill you if I wanted, but just to spite these fuckers cheering me on, I won't give them the satisfaction of seeing me kill a million ninjas."
...Before your realize all the ninjas were using Dead Ringer.