The weirdest question you heard in your life?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
tthor said:
crudus said:
I have two.

"Can you get pregnant if you have oral sex"? The person who asked this was 22 at the time.

and

"Do you and [your brother] have the same father"?
I had a friend (who was actually kinda slutty) who strongly believed you could get pregnant from oral sex.. I kept trying to correct her, but she kept saying it...
[/quote]

I would have just replied, "if you could get pregnant from a blow job, you'd be in the double digits by now."

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
-Samurai- said:
I was having my taxes done at H&R block last month, and I'm sitting in the office with the woman doing my taxes and she asks:

"Are you currently physically in a combat zone?"

I looked around the very nice office.

"No."

What I wanted to say was; "I don't think so, but then again, I've never been in a combat zone, so I don't think I'm qualified to answer that question.".
I remember in airport security, I was given one of those ridiculous questionnaires. You know, the ones that ask "are you a terrorist?"

Anyway, one of the questions was "have you ever committed genocide?" So I went up to the receptionist at the desk and said "excuse me, miss? I'm having a little trouble with this question. How many people do I have to have killed for it to count as a genocide?"

I'm seriously amazed I wasn't taken in by armed men.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Offworlder said:
My friend one day, completely out f the blue:

"Is two girls and a guy is a threesome, and two guys and a girl is a hells gate (or whatever he said), what's three guys"

I will remember that question til the day I die.
Tell your friend: It's called an 'all-sausage sandwich'.
Also, please tell me afterwards if s/he believed it.
Sei Konsetsu said:
?Were you humping the dog?.??

I honestly had no idea how to answer and just stared at her, then finally said ?nooo???

No idea why she would think that.
ADMIT IT

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
"Are there stars in space?"
This one was asked by a 15/16 year old back when I was in Science 10
man I miss that class, so little effort was required.
also: is Germany the capital of Europe?
captcha:stranger danger

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
"Wouldn't an 80GB iPod get really heavy if you filled it up with music?" - Somebody in our IT class in year 10 (we must have been about 14 years old?)

Bloodstain said:
OKAY! I put the penny in the door!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Earlier today I was at a Chinese food place with my GF and her mom. The table behind us was being used by three teenage girls, one of whom asked, "What's the difference between Fried and Steamed rice? Which one is the white rice?"

All three of us at our table shared a collective face-palm.

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Once I was with one of my friends who was like 6 months pregnant and at the order line at Taco Bell, some 12-14 year old girls walked up to her and asked "did it hurt?" "are you sad?" and some other questions like that. While I had to casually walk outside to laugh my ass off, she went back to her seat and like 10 seconds later she jumped up screaming and in pain "OH GOD IT HURTS!!! THE BABY IS COMING OUT OF MY BELLY BUTTON!! WHY AM I SO SAD!?!?!?" After which the girls ran off really quickly seeing as everyone eating, the people at the cash register and the cooks in the back were all laughing so hard.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
off the top of my head i would say " how do you work 3d glasses" really glad this was asked over the phone as my smack round the head reflex would probably have taken over

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
requisitename said:
To be fair, there are people who are in actuality half siblings, but we never use the "half" because to them, they aren't half siblings. This goes for me and my sisters. As far as we're concerned, we're siblings, full stop.
This is true. I/we do have a half-sister, and my dad has a half-brother. Again we say "fuck it" and just say "brothers". Except that isn't what this guy was getting at. He was really asking "are you guys sure your mom didn't have an affair"?

RyoScar

May 30, 2009
Walking down the street with my friends, man runs up "wanna buy some weed?", he then proceeds to run around us, then runs off.

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
During a biology class back in high school, a student asked "Is a penguin a fish or a bird?"
Was weird at the time since it seemed every one in the class, except him, knew what a penguin was.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
ace_of_something said:
"If all the people in Somalia are starving why don't we just move them somewhere else?"
OMG!! THE ONLY ZE GENIUS IN THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!! Insta-Nobel Prize

He earn it my friend, he earn it :D