The "what if" machine

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
What if life was like a video ga- wait... dammit fry ninja'd me
What if life was like the twilight zone?

KimberlyGoreHound

Mar 17, 2010
What if Fritz Lang was stillborn?

robert632 said:
What if Futurama never existed?
Then this thread wouldn't exist, you wouldn't have said that, and I wouldn't have been hypnotized by your avatar.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
DividedUnity said:
What if Hitler had got into art school.
World peace, until the world was conquered by the french

keybird said:
What if I had stopped my brother from leaving the house a few years ago?
He wouldn't have stepped on a butterfly that years later ended up as part of the insect rebellion and overthrew humanity. So well done you.

Davrel said:
What if Peter Molyneaux told the truth?
We'd get to see trees grow in real time. Imagine that, you could stare at a computer generated object grow over several years, much better then going and watching a real tree grow over several years. Less chance of a lumberjack attacking it certainly.

Aerodynamic said:
What if Yatzhee didn't get discovered and remained on youtube?
He would have given up the comedic writing and chosen to become a crime fighting vigilante know as The Critic who would attack villians with witty retort, he was soon killed.

zacattack14 said:
What if rewriting Wikipedia actually rewrote history?
We all died out when some idiot hit delete on article "Humanity"

rescuer86 said:
What if I knew then what I know now? Also, what if I got to bang Jenna Haze?
You'd know to check this time if that chick was actually a chick.

A-Heart-Of-Gold said:
What if the things in Doctor Who were real!?
What do you mean if?
Catkid906 said:
What if Calumon was really here with me?

What if Duke Nukem Forever came out on time?

Calumon: What if everyone in The Escapist could accept me? :' (
Then he'd rip you in two due to in fact being an evil canniablistic creature who had only taken on the form of some kind of disfigured rabbit in order to fool you.

TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
What if the what-ifs were answered?

Or, on the off chance that they actually are going to be answered, at some point... ( :p )
What if I passed all my Uni subjects with flying colours?
Then you pass Uni, go on to follow a brilliant career and are then killed in a tragic accident involving a chicken and a novelty hat. Oh if only you'd failed and dropped out you could have become a brilliant pop star sensation.

Squid94 said:
What if the Caveman who first created fire shat themself in fear and never tried it again?
Then humanity would have discovered how to make Gluoo and would have set off on a distant technological path involving robots and cool jetpacks, man that futures awesome.

What if I answered all these questions because I was waiting for my pizza to cook?

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
DividedUnity said:
What if Hitler had got into art school.
Darn you and the cultural reference!(xkcd isn't it?) Why do I have to be such a geek!
NO, wait that's not my question!(It has to have "what if" in it :p )

What if Russ Pits suddenly turned power hungry and wanted to turn The Escapist community into an army of brainless idiots to do his every bidding, while only the Escapist staff and those with post counts over 10k were immune to his mind control?
How's that for a mouth full!