The Wii Bowling Ball: The Most Dangerous Wii Accessory Yet

Sharpeye42

Mar 26, 2009
a strap is not enough to hold this maybe somewhere you can actually put your fingers would be nice.

chenry

Oct 31, 2007
The Wii has almost caught up to the iPod in terms of ridiculously retarded accessories. The iPod still wins though because it has a frigging dildo attachment.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
APPCRASH said:
You can play one mean immersive game of Pokemon with that thing.
NINJA'D
Girlfriend enters "HEY! whats that!?"

you "GO POKEBALL"
*SMACK*
"OWWW"

hahahahahahahahahaha

Isalan

Jun 9, 2008
I reckon this is some kind of test. If you buy a plastic bowling ball for your Wii you officially get declared mentally deficient and are put on the goverment depopulation list. Unless you buy it ironically or to make a hilarious youtube video of you bludgeoning someone to death with it.

GeEom

May 13, 2009
Ajna said:
Neonbob said:
Words fail to express just how..."special"...this is.
Perhaps a pseudo-math equation works best.

Ahem.

Wii Bowling ball = Fail[sup]fail[sup]fail[/sup][/sup]
If that makes any sense.
Well, you wrote it backwards, but it does make sense. If 2[sup]2[sup]2[/sup][/sup] = 8, then your statement is correct (though improperly written).
function = answer is a calculation, he was making an expression.
thing = value/function is an expression

a calculation works something out
an expression in general says that you think thing = this, or in programming that thing is set to this.
he was making a statement including an expression, and thus was correct.

however I think you would find
wii Blue Ball Bowler = Fail (conway) fail [sup] loose [sup] fail/1 [/sup] [/sup] (conway) fail

Wiki the conway function, for all the noobs out there.

Ginnipe

May 25, 2009
this has the breaking thing written all over it. the first time i would try this i know ill break something. (even though i dont have a wii, i got PS3)

lonercs

Jun 6, 2008
I just seen this on yahoo.com here is the link http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/is-this-the-most-dangerous-wii-accessory-so-far-/1328813 ! Wow, escapistmagazine got on yahoo.com...kinda.

thatstheguy

Dec 27, 2008
GodsOneMistake said:
Clashero said:
I give it a week at most before the first YouTube video of a ball smashing through a Wii, a 50-inch HDTV, the window behind it, and a 3-year-old girl on a trycicle outside the house, all in the same fumble.
I give it an hour
I give it right now.

Danman1

Mar 27, 2009
Well any product that can be used to potentialy kill someone is atleast worth a look so i'll still buy it.

NeonZombie

Feb 5, 2009
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
As we have learned: Putting a Strap on something doesen't fix the problem. People will still refuse to use it, and TV's everywhere will hate them for it.

HA!

Aedrial

Jun 24, 2009
Oh this is just GOLD! Seriously the Wii has taken casual gaming waaayyyy too far... and then there are the casual gamers that call themselves hardcore, because they have a record on wii golf.

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
:/
This whole accessory thing has gotten way out of control. Wasn't the whole point to make simulated actions without the need to touch the actual object...

How about, instead of investing time and money into unnessesary accessories, make more good games instead.

Broken Orange

God Among Men
Apr 14, 2009
Hamster at Dawn said:
Now we just need Wii pins. Then we could throw the ball at the pins and it would be just like a real game of bowling.
...or you can just really go bowling. Real bowling that is, the one you need to rent shoes (unless you have no life and already have bowling shoes.

I don't know if some one has commited on this but isn't there a web site dedicated to wii disturction? if you know of this please let me know by quote?

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
What the fu...WHY? IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? This has "Bad Idea" written all over it.

Oh well, can't wait to see videos of people wrecking stuff with this thing.