The Wishlist: Zombie Tarot Deck

Draxz

May 2, 2012
The shirt was cooler than the product I was trying to be sold...

I wish I was kidding.
Though wouldn't it be cool if this episode was longer and had more stuff on it... Like... What adverts do but longer and explained more about them?

Oh gosh...

Mid Boss

Aug 20, 2012
Farther than stars said:
Great, because consumerism is what gaming culture needs more of. This kind of webisode reminds me of telemarketing in an eerie way.
Meh, I don't mind it personally as long as I get to see some creative and geeky stuff. If I don't feel like being advertised to I just wont watch.

Needs to be longer with more stuff.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
Meh, I didn't object to the show per se. Just not impressed with waiting a week to see one product I could probably find in some online catalog. Nothing wrong with it, just not gonna watch each week for one product.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
Mr_Terrific said:
Glad you made it off the sinking ship of G4 and into a better gig....unless there's another Ashley Esqueda floating around somewhere????
G4 is still around?

Man that was a sinking ship 3 weeks after they fired wil wheaton, sorry 3 weeks after the very strongly urged him to quit. They caught a gasp of air with the tech TV acquisition but ever since they made attack of the show and said "look 12 year old boys, we have boobs and things that are kinda Japanese you like boobs and Japanese things right? tell your parents to buy our advertisers crap... please." I havent watched.

Ashley, the show was ehhh, I think maybe two items would be better and some sound. It wasnt bad, I look forward to seeing what adaptations you make as you continue, good luck.

Cookiegerard

Aug 27, 2009
Huh, I actually have the Zombie Tarot deck. It is good, really good as I am fascinated by tarot decks, but if I had one complaint it is that the cards feel a little flimsy, so I am almost afraid to use them that much.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
rhizhim said:
Copper Zen said:
I remember when people used to say that I resembled Patrick Swayze.
pics or gt.... you know, we cant judge.
People told me that when I worked as an usher (doorman) at a movie theater (longer ago than I prefer to remember). But I'm wary about the internet and I don't have many pictures of myself.

But Isaiah Mustafa? I'm saying this as a straight, white guy--hubba hubba. :D

LordFish

May 29, 2012
The more I think about it the more I think this is something the escapist doesn't have and could use. Since this product has absolutely no interest to me what-so-ever it was difficult to get into it, but I look forward to new and interesting posts in the future.

doggie015 said:
I'd never even heard of Smosh Games until I read the forum posts on their first video, I commented that I found the style of delivery grating and I still do.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
That was the hottest looking zombie I've ever seen, also a great T Shirt. Not sure if it was the sound quality or something, but I think Ashley needs more time to get her personality across in the videos.

The Tarot deck looks interesting too.

Chris Pranger

Aug 31, 2011
Hooray! More new Thursday content! And with a host who's not a white dude with a 'tude! DIVERSITY! WOO! :D

Welcome on board Ashley. Happy to be sharing the Thursdays with you. It'll be nice to be able to send angry No Right Answer viewers your way and just say, "No no, go watch Ashley and be happy now."

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Cookiegerard said:
Huh, I actually have the Zombie Tarot deck. It is good, really good as I am fascinated by tarot decks,
I've got three myself for similar reasons. (Actually first was a gift because I loved snarking at the TV tarot/psychic commercials that came in the wake of Miss Cleo. Someone got me one after a comment I made about knowing more about how tarot symbolism works than the so-called "masters" did.)

kburns10

You Gots to Chill
Sep 10, 2012
lemonadeader said:
Enjoyed it- seems like an easy way for me to grab birthday and Christmas present for other people! Whooo for laziness! Could do with being a bit longer but i suppose if the only criticism is 'i want more' then that's not a bad thing :D.

Anyhoo goodjob !
Agreed. I actually know someone who would LOVE those tarot cards! I definitely would love to see a few more things an episode, but other than that, I love the idea. Great job!

Cookiegerard

Aug 27, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
Cookiegerard said:
Huh, I actually have the Zombie Tarot deck. It is good, really good as I am fascinated by tarot decks,
I've got three myself for similar reasons. (Actually first was a gift because I loved snarking at the TV tarot/psychic commercials that came in the wake of Miss Cleo. Someone got me one after a comment I made about knowing more about how tarot symbolism works than the so-called "masters" did.)
I've got the zombie one, the Dishonoured one, though it is really made for some rubbish game you are meant to be able to play with it, a proper set and a mini set. It is a fascinating idea, though I wouldn't call myself a believer in it.

Wertornion

Aug 29, 2010
Chris Pranger said:
Hooray! More new Thursday content! And with a host who's not a white dude with a 'tude! DIVERSITY! WOO! :D

Welcome on board Ashley. Happy to be sharing the Thursdays with you. It'll be nice to be able to send angry No Right Answer viewers your way and just say, "No no, go watch Ashley and be happy now."
Why would people be angry about No Right Answer? The name of the show describes the problem already you can't get mad about that :D Besides that more thursday content is always good.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Not bad so far, but it could do with more content for a weekly show.