The World of LordCraft is Coming!

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Irishhoodlum said:
"World of loardcraft isn`t a copy of wow,It`s a extension and you're gonna love it! World of loardcraft developed by a band of WOW big fans.So we know much more about WOW," it continues. "World of loardcraft is a web game for the people who wanna play WOW but not have enough time. world of lordcraft`s player controls have been far superior to world of warcraft or anyother game.As a web game,world of lordcraft mainly player with mouse,you can spent just a few minutes to play world of lordcraft everyday.One more important change is that world of lordcraft offered two different fight models for player to choose : auto fight model and instantaneous fight model. That`s a new level which world of warcraft and other games far from it."
Uh hopefully this isn't a direct quote. Otherwise it's some pretty damn poor English; "World of loardcraft is a web game for the people who wanna play WOW but no have enough time". Hell why even bother capitalizing and using punctuation if you're gonna spell your own title wrong. Outsourcing jobs ftl?
Because it's ENGRISH, of course!

feycreature

May 6, 2009
Bahahaha. I took a look at the site out of curiosity. The login page for the beta server features orcs and humans charging at each other carrying the orgrimmar and stormwind banners. Good times.

vikeif

Sep 22, 2008
Jaredin said:
Random Argument Man said:
I admire their optimism.

I wonder what Activision-blizzard's lawyers are thinking.
Money Money Money~
We need someone to make a video clip of lawyers dancing and singing this song on cue.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
I was expecting Christian dribble about removing the 'evil' from WoW and replacing it with Jebus. Glad to be wrong.

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
This just seems like a bad idea no matter how you approach it.

And Evony....good god....talk about shifty.

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
these people will go to a special place in hell, a place reserved for pedophiles and people who talk in the theater.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I can think of a much better browser-based MMORPG [http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/].

For everyone who's crying 'lawsuit', if they are based in China, there's not much Blizzard can do. I actually think this sort of knockoffs are legal there. Maybe they are getting ready for the rumored ban of WoW on China, and taking the chance to scan some people while they're at it.