The World of LordCraft is Coming!

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Maybe they would pass for real wow players and not just gold farmers trying to make a buck if they knew how to speak better engRish.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
I was expecting Christian dribble about removing the 'evil' from WoW and replacing it with Jebus. Glad to be wrong.
See, I was thinking this too, I even went to their site and poked around looking for it hidden somewhere and couldn't find it....yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see it become some sort of Christian themed WoW\Warcraft III ripoff when it comes out of beta.

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Aaaaah, this is hilarious. Pretty much all the "screenshots" portray what appear to be .gifs ripped from WoW itself, and I recognize some buildings from Warcraft II and III. They're not even trying. Even without the flagrant plagiarism, reading through the ludicrous excuse for English is funny enough.
HAPPY LUCK WITH GAME LORDCRAFT GUYS!! I HOPE IT SERVE YOU WELL AND BRING MANY MONEY IN ORDER FOR MAKE MORE SCAM.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Jesus, they can't even spell their own fucking game's title correctly, what the hell do they hope to achieve? Even the fucking Koreans can get that shit right.

Baron_BJ

Tired. Cold. Bored.
Nov 13, 2009
The Random One said:
I can think of a much better browser-based MMORPG [http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/].

For everyone who's crying 'lawsuit', if they are based in China, there's not much Blizzard can do. I actually think this sort of knockoffs are legal there. Maybe they are getting ready for the rumored ban of WoW on China, and taking the chance to scan some people while they're at it.
That game you linked looks hilarious. I want to sign up for shits and giggles, but I'm worried about ley kogging!

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009

I hate it when you come across something so apishly stupid that you can't even argue against it.

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
At first I thought this said "World of Lovecraft." As in a MMO based off the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and was slightly unnevred at that idea.

VanBasten

Aug 20, 2009
Right, so English isn't my first language, but I'm pretty sure lordcraft isn't a word.

Though it does sound like something a Lord and a Lady would do to produce tiny Lords.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
BLizzard casts LAw suit, Blizzard rolls 20 and criticaly sues them for their souls.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Baron_BJ said:
The Random One said:
I can think of a much better browser-based MMORPG [http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/].

For everyone who's crying 'lawsuit', if they are based in China, there's not much Blizzard can do. I actually think this sort of knockoffs are legal there. Maybe they are getting ready for the rumored ban of WoW on China, and taking the chance to scan some people while they're at it.
That game you linked looks hilarious. I want to sign up for shits and giggles, but I'm worried about ley kogging!
Dw about it, I've had an acount on there b4 its a good and funny game... but its Clicky based :/

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
... Well the inconsistent spelling and grammar shows they're clearly not the smartest group. I imagine Blizzard will take one look at this from their Fortress of Awesomesauce and have a good laugh. Like me. Then send in the lawyers with a cease and desist notice.

pinchy

Feb 4, 2010
The Random One said:

Was pretty much my thoughts, especially given how the government there has been going to rediculous lengths to mess Blizzard around with WOW in China of late. Even if it was technically illegal (really I have no idea whether it would be or not in China) nothing meaningful would be done about it anyway.

On a pleasant sidenote I must say that I was surprised in how closely the English on their website mirrored that used ingame by many WOW players, clearly they are big fans of WOW.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
Amnestic said:
Valiance said:
Hm...

Finally, the decisive battle between the Alliance and the Horde broke out in the center of the land. Both sides gathered the most elite armies, intending to settle the argument once and for all. When the battle turned white-hot, a great number of demons descended from another world. These demons had desired for the continent for a long time. The assault was launched just when the two factions were weak at both sides. Those exhausted soldiers were too astonished to face the Demon Legion, and they instinctively scattered and ran for life.

So, they said this -isn't- world of warcraft? I find that hard to believe.
Wasn't that the intro movie to Warcraft 3?
Don't be *too* surprised.

http://www.worldoflordcraft.com/games/06.htm

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
I'm not sure what to make of this...

Anyone dumb enough to fall for this deserves what they get.

My brother, who also plays WoW, would get a huge laugh out of this whole thing.

And the Races page is a joke. Not literally, but you get what I mean. It's a travesty.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Oh boy, this is going to be fun. Either this is a prank of epic proportions and the joke's on those who actually signed up for this, or they're serious, and Blizzard will sue them for all of their worldly possessions. Either way, much amusement will be had.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Haha you can tell its the dudes who made Evony. I just saw a picture of two chicks on one of their ads. These dudes really know how to... "sell" their game don't they?

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
ffs-dontcare said:
I'm not sure what to make of this...

Anyone dumb enough to fall for this deserves what they get.

My brother, who also plays WoW, would get a huge laugh out of this whole thing.

And the Races page is a joke. Not literally, but you get what I mean. It's a travesty.
Haha I reckon aye. They might as why by the ScamShamWow, or... here's an idea... give a shadey stranger a loaded gun and then put their wallet in their hands.