The Worlds Most Random but Important Question:

Shirahime

Sep 8, 2008
Mysten post=18.72870.775741 said:
A question which has baffled numerous physicists throughout the ages.
Sod Schrodingers Cat, it's all about the Buttered-Toast Kitty! XD

jim_doki

Mar 29, 2008
being that butter doesn't actually add enough mass on the side of toast to effect the drop, the cat wins

unless of course it's anti gravity butter

which would be AWESOME

gamebrain89

May 29, 2008
SomeBritishDude post=18.72870.775804 said:
The toast and cat would be unable to touch the group, so they'd rotate in mid air,getting faster and faster, until they reach light speed, at which point they'd become infinitly small and have an infinite mass, causing the universe to be sucked into the vortex it creates, and the whole of reality would end in a sea of lights, colours, cat hair and butter
I vote for this idea, it made me laugh.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Khell_Sennet post=18.72870.776153 said:
Ever had one of those pictures you keep around in the hopes of one day having use for...

WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

*pic*
DAMMIT KHELL. I was going to post that :( You and your reading threads before me ;/

guyy

Mar 6, 2008
The cat would land on its feet, but spacetime would warp dramatically so that the toast also lands butter side down on the floor at the same time.

Also, what happens if you glue two pieces of toast together with the butter sides facing out? Or worse, in? The first one would probably be the same as cat+toast, but the other would probably require spacetime to fold in on itself, creating a wormhole to some distant location in space, which would eventually suck out all of Earth's atmosphere. Don't try that one at home.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
the monopoly guy post=18.72870.775798 said:
Who builds super heros' fortresses? I mean really? Do they do it themselves or do they hire people? And if they hire people why don't the bad guys just talk to them to find out where it is how to get it in.
The Canadian Government builds them.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
What if you woke up as the main character in your fovorite Show???

-I would be soooo happy... :)

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
come on, stop goofing around and be realistic.... there's no such thing as cats, urban legend.

Parattchi

Sep 25, 2008
What would happen is this:
1) you scorch the bread, thus making toast.
2) You eat butter said toast.
3) You attempt to strap said toast to cat.
4) The cat scratches the shit out of you, before giving you a smug look and going off to sleep somewhere.
5) ???
6) PROFIT!

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How many cans can a canibal can if a canibal can can-can?

Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. How many pickled peppers did peter piper pick?

As for the cat the force drawing both the cat and the butter to the ground would be stronger than any possible bonding unless atmoic therfor they would come apart and both land on the ground. Cat on it's feet and toast butter side.

If you drop a two pieces of toast, one with butter and another with "I can't belive it's not butter", at the same time they both the I can't belive it's not butter piece land the same as the buttered piece and if someone walks in and has to choose will they be able to pick the right one?

HayaiAkai

Sep 20, 2008
Shirahime post=18.72870.775930 said:
Mysten post=18.72870.775741 said:
A question which has baffled numerous physicists throughout the ages.
Sod Schrodingers Cat, it's all about the Buttered-Toast Kitty! XD
Actually I belive Sod Schrodingers Cat is about a cat in a box not a cat with buttered toast strapped to its back..but correct me if im wrong.

motokemu

Sep 29, 2008
OnlySubscribedtoCommentYahtzee post=18.72870.775951 said:
what is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Who DOESN'T know the answer to that?