The worst actor working today

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
Anoni Mus said:
saoirse13 said:
Brad Pitt, god all that man ever does in movies is eat.
Get out of here. Brad Pitt is awesome.

Se7en, Curious case of Benjamin Button, Fight Club, just to name a few...
Ok maybe he had a few movies that he wasn't terrible in. But Se7en and fightClub were the only ones. It's just a personal thing but i can't stand him.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
axlryder said:
B-Movie these days would be about half the crap you find in a redbox methinks. I think the horror genre has sort of replaced the action genre in that particular slot of film making.
yeah....horror is mostly B-movie stuff

of coarse B-movies arent the same thingas they were before

I think Ive seen one of those things before...how the hell do they work?

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Vault101 said:
axlryder said:
B-Movie these days would be about half the crap you find in a redbox methinks. I think the horror genre has sort of replaced the action genre in that particular slot of film making.
yeah....horror is mostly B-movie stuff

of coarse B-movies arent the same thingas they were before

I think Ive seen one of those things before...how the hell do they work?
Ah, they function just like vending machines for movies. You just pick your film or game from the list, slide your card through, it feeds you your movie and you return it when you're done. It's like a dollar a day or something.

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
Orlando Bloom. My love for the first Pirates of the Caribbean film is slightly tarnished by the fact that I can't help but cringe in nearly every scene Will Turner is in. Seriously, it's a Disney film about pirates. Pirates. If that's not a free license to turn the ham up to eleven, I don't know what is. Johnny Depp got that. Geoffrey Rush got that (who, conversely, is all sorts of awesome). Legolas didn't.

But besides Pirates, he's been wooden and bland in just about every movie I've seen him in. What annoys me most is how his voice barely has any emotion in it at all -- the only way you can tell what he's meant to be feeling is by how quietly or loudly he speaks. I haven't seen a single film of his where he hasn't irritated me.

Also, Daniel Radcliffe. And I feel kind of awful for disliking his acting when he seems like such a nice guy in real life. Sorry, Harry.

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
Nicholas (worst fucking actor on the planet) cage! I liked a vampires kiss, but the only reason he was good in that movie was because the acting was suppose to be bad, so it doesn't count.

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
Jennifer Morrison, if you don't know who that's a good thing.

Megan Fox is terrible too and I don't even know who Sam Worthington is.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
axlryder said:
Ah, they function just like vending machines for movies. You just pick your film or game from the list, slide your card through, it feeds you your movie and you return it when you're done. It's like a dollar a day or something.
whats to stop you from not returning it?

do they have your bank accoutn info and just keep charging? 0_0

Platypus540

May 11, 2011
Whoever played Anakin in Episode I and II. Oh god I hate him so much.

Edit: Episodes II and III

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Vault101 said:
axlryder said:
whats to stop you from not returning it?

do they have your bank accoutn info and just keep charging? 0_0
Yep, a dollar a day straight out of you account. I'm guessing if you lose it you can just buy the movie or something. That or they just keep charging you until the day you die 0_0.

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
Raven said:
RJ 17 said:
Raven said:
Fair enough... By association though, John Travolta... I forget, was he ever good in a film?
:p I was actually going to name him but forgot how to spell his last name and didn't feel like looking it up.

And no, no he hasn't.

Broken Arrow is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...made even funnier by the fact that it's not supposed to be funny.
Now I think of it, He is probably the most famous, crap actor to appear in one of history's worst films ever made...

I think I have to call /thread at this point...
What movie was that?

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Platypus540 said:
Whoever played Anakin in Episode I and II. Oh god I hate him so much.
Jake Lloyd played him in Episode I. He actually sort of fell off the face of the earth after that. Hayden Christensen played him in Episode II and III. I recommend directing your seething hatred towards that individual (or just George Lucas).

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
TheVioletBandit said:
Raven said:
RJ 17 said:
Raven said:
Fair enough... By association though, John Travolta... I forget, was he ever good in a film?
:p I was actually going to name him but forgot how to spell his last name and didn't feel like looking it up.

And no, no he hasn't.

Broken Arrow is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen...made even funnier by the fact that it's not supposed to be funny.
Now I think of it, He is probably the most famous, crap actor to appear in one of history's worst films ever made...

I think I have to call /thread at this point...
What movie was that?
Battlefield Earth. Probably one of the most fantastically bad movies ever made on a decent budget.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
axlryder said:
Yep, a dollar a day straight out of you account. I'm guessing if you lose it you can just buy the movie or something. That or they just keep charging you until the day you die 0_0.
ummm...thats actually kind of scary..them having acess to your bank acount

like what if you lost/forgot about the thing and then went away for a while where you didnt use your card/bank..by the time you got home you were broke

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Vault101 said:
axlryder said:
ummm...thats actually kind of scary..them having acess to your bank acount

like what if you lost/forgot about the thing and then went away for a while where you didnt use your card/bank..by the time you got home you were broke
bahaha, that could never happen. No way.... Right?

*never uses Redbox again*

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
All the people on this list only play ONE Goddamn character, and it's themselves: Michael Cera, Jack Black, Adam Sandler, Eddie Murphy, Seth Rogan, Will Ferrell.

All the people on this list can't even do that much: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Shia Lebeouf, Megan Fox.

Jun 5, 2010
Raven said:
RJ 17 said:
Raven said:
Well I can't argue for that reason alone. But he's been terrific in the past. Interview with a vampire, Top Gun, Collateral, The Last Samurai, Valkyrie, Eyes Wide Shut... All very different roles but he is great in all of them.
Of that list, I'll grant you Top Gun, Interview with a Vampire, and Last Samurai, the rest were absolute crap if you ask me.

I will admit, though, I don't like Tommy as a person in general, so that does bias me towards disliking his acting.
Just you know my favourite movie of all time: Pulp Fiction.

You uncultured cur

TotalerKrieger

Nov 12, 2011
Dennis Quaid takes the cake in my books. The man looks and talks like he is terribly and painfully constipated at all times. In every one of his movies, Quaid's "bearing down" face and unintelligible grunting noises turn even the most serious drama into comedy.

Runners Up: Nicolas Cage & Mark Walberg.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Male: Craig Horner. There will be no discussion of this point. He has the charisma and personality of a rock . . . and less acting talent.

Female: Bridget Regan. When you set out to play a regal, powerful, respectable, intelligent mature woman, and instead play a skank who has taken on airs, you have no talent.

References: Legend of the Seeker