The worst attribute of the internet

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Alphakirby said:
4Chan and psychotic ponies. Oh and annoying as hell fans. OH! and little kids swearing on Youtube comments. OH OH OH!!! and failures of human existence. OH OH OH OH!!!! And let's not forget Call of Duty fans.
agree, havent met the crazy ones yet, yes, yeppers, yes'm.
of all of them, i hate the CoD fans.
i go on a Machinima video on minecraft thats really well done and it has 60% dislikes and a bunch of comments that go like this:
'OMG this suckz bals minecraft is gayy cod is awesum wy do ppl evn play minecraft it sux bals!'
then someone says
'because of you.'
'omfg yur gayy this gays a fagit.'
third person
'stfu fagots cods gay yu suc yu fag gay cod fanboy, yu cant even spel.'

i'm ashamed to say i actually know someone like that, vaguely. he talks like that IRL and said bulletstorm was gay because he was shit at it.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
That Greek Guy said:
Odbarc said:
That Greek Guy said:
Odbarc said:
That Greek Guy said:
We all know how great the internet is and how easy and amazing it is to share anything with anyone anywhere but sometimes i wish it was never invented. So im asking what do you think is the worst thing about the internet.

Personally i think its the rule 34(rule 43 for some).
I hate how the internet has strangled, mutilated, consumed, raped and corrupted everything that i held innocent and pure in my mind since i was a kid. The things that i've seen....
So your saying your life would be better if there was ONE thing out there that didn't have some crudely drawn penis and vagina pictures even though these things only came into your awareness after that fact you've become an adult?
And that you most likely looked for these things because it's not like someone is campaigning specifically against you to send you perverted pictures of things you liked as a child.

I think the worst thing is that people are emotionally involved in what they read and get offended. I'm not talking about racist remarks, but "I don't like this." responds "WELL THEN YOUR TETARDSD EVERYONS IN THE WORLD LIKES THIESE TINGS" etc.
No that's not what i am saying you dick. I was obviously exaggerating about the internet being invented part but i cant be angry to a stupid person like you for isolating that part and then trying to make me look like an idiot for saying it. Moreover, yeah it is my fault for seeing the things I've seen but its become rather easy nowadays. God forbid my curiosity for dwelling into the dark depths of deviant art and such. Lastly i didn't want to focus so much on the pictures as much on the sick artists behind them. I mean it just boggles my mind how sick, perverted and talented some people are. I would like to talk about this more but i shouldn't and i don't think i really want to.
See what I mean? I win.
No, you didn't "win" anything. You will never "win" anything by being a snobbish smartass on the internet.
My point is that you proved me right despite the fact your arguing that I'm wrong.
Your either a hypocrite or ignorant.