Feb 13, 2008
Rosh Penin from Start wars Jedi academy

wiki:
"If the player chooses the light side, by defending Rosh Penin"
(what no one did I think)

Tentunf

Oct 28, 2008
Rico, From Killzone.

I REALLY hate that character and everything about him. He drives me up the wall.

How ever there was a character I really loved hating on in a different game, in a different genre, on a different platform all together. Who remembers Deekin?

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Spot1990 said:
Ivy from SC series. Huge tits, huge arse and a strap of leather that covers neithervery well. First of all when yo're going into battle why would you wear that? My biggest problem was in sc iv. Her end scene in story mode has like 10 seconds of an arse shot as she bends over. When playing as her I always feel dirty beating Voldo (dressed like a gimp) with a whip.
Yikes.... dirty..... that goes one step further than my usual complaints of busty women. This time going into a much darker zone. Yeesh, nice imagery. I'm going to be having grotesque dreams tonight. And yeah, why would she wear that? It's an invitation to stab her from every conceavable angle.
And the whip? My guess, she likes it rough.

Gestapo Hunter

Oct 20, 2008
Kermi said:
Moira from Fallout 3. She's just so freakin' chirpy, and thanks to the lame character models her face was always a slab of dead meat with eyes like bulletholes in a refrigerator.
AND THEN, you go ahead and nuke Megaton thinking "well, she's done for now". But she isn't, is she? Noooo, she's a ghoul now and will probably live for another eight hundred years.
Thank god you die at the end of the game.
she sounds like Sarah Palin

The Eaten Cake

Nov 26, 2008
Julia in Power Stone. You better hope you either get three Power Stones or be incredibly good to use her. Otherwise, you're fucked.

TheTemby

May 29, 2008
Voodoopigs said:
Typhusoid said:
How could it not be the Adoring Fan?
Just die! I must've killed him at least a 100 times but he just kept coming back to life.
i ran him out into the wilderness, he got stuck in a tree ^_^ best day of my gaming life

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
zelfan said:
pieeater911 said:
Moira Brown from Fallout 3.
There are very few other NPCs who I would gladly kill after I completed their particular quests. I punched her to death and then spent about five minutes just wasting flamer-fuel on her corpse, and then blew up her town just to make sure she couldn't come back.
LoL after you blow up the town she turns into a ghoul and meets you in Rivet city, so sorry broski she'll be finishing that survival guide no matter what :-D.
Umm, not after I punched her to death and then bar-b-que'd her remains she couldn't. :)

CriticallyAcclaimed

Apr 6, 2009
Pit from SSBB makes me want to kill him, then the person whos using him
Otis from DEAD RISING is second, cause if your talkin to him on the walkie-talkie and get ATTACKED BY A ZOMBIE at the same time, he responds "dont cut me off like that, its rude"

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
I have a love/hate relationship with Edward Carnby from Alone in the Dark.

This should explain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLU8bsJl1o&feature=related

lanydx

Feb 7, 2009
Slift said:
Naruto... Every character from it ever... BUT on the side of all possibility.

Otis from Dead Rising... Considering he loves to call me mid happy zombiciding to tell me to go somewhere to do some shit or... Yeah, i don't play the game itself that much, just a good thing to do if you want relaxation and... well... a fuck tone of zombies to kill over.. and over... and over.

On the subject of pure unrelenting hatred for a single character... Well... hmm... I dont think i have one. I really don't think I have any character i would have punched so hard they would have lost the ability to have children...
I hate you!

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
Master Chief....

But seriously I don't really know, you can't really pick the end all be all worst character. There are hundreds if not more and all of them are bad for different reasons.

GodsOneMistake

Jan 31, 2009
Seth (SF4) Slippy (StarFox) Emil (Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world) The beggers in assassins creed fuckin beggers goddamnit

Valentine82

Feb 19, 2009
You know, I can't even remember the game she was in, but there was this game released not too many months ago where a fairy would double as your curser... Well that thing was so annoying I uninstalled the game within the first 20 minutes.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
Noober (I think?) from Baldur's Gate one. Christ the sheer irritation of having a conversation box pop up every two seconds when you visit Nashkel!! Problem solved by polymorphing him into a chicken :)

Also Biff the Understudy's cameo role in BG2: he's just hilariously awful.

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
Vrex360 said:
Those girls from Dead or Alive. I mean come on people, they aren't even characters!! They are just big breasted barely dressed bints who bounce around all the time to make thier very massive boobs bounce in a manner that makes their gravity defying huge cleavage bounce around in ways that you'd think would shatter their spines.
The fact that they giggle while they do this show wonderful respect for the femenist movement (sarcasm) they might as well just be walking around shouting 'get me drunk' or 'I'm easy'.
All they would be used for in any other context would be some kind of perverse sex slave. Even here they fight in a way that will show off as much breast as possible.
So why should I hate them?

"Hurr... Hurr... Hurr"

I hate Chip.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
On my super-evil Fallout 3 character...

Any child I come across. Curse their adamantium skin.