The worst video game you have ever played

TalonsOfWar

Jul 1, 2009
In my life ive played some good games and some bad but the worst would probally have to be fallout 1 for these reason the graphics are bad the quest i think are scetchy (but i didnt play the game that long because of the quest). So tell me the worst video game you have ever play and reasons why.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Condemned:
-Boring story/plot
-Annoying-as-fuck combat
-Felt like the game was trying too hard to be scary

Overall, waste of $5. I could have been far happier with a foot-long from Subway.

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
umm... Fuzion Frenzy 2 for the Xbox 360...WORST GAME EVER. not only that but its entirely mini games, and they all suck.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
A Dungeons and Dragons game that came out for the NES. It was just broken. This was before review sites and the like, so, you were buying blind. I paid $60 on that broken piece of crud.

Markgraf

Apr 1, 2009
Rugrats in Paris for the N64. Younger brother couldn't beat it so he asked me to help him out. It was one of the last times I did a favor for him related to his horrid love of licensed games.

Deadpoolsbrain

Jun 12, 2009
Leftnt Sharpe said:
Too Human. So many bad memories................
THIS OMG my friend showed me it before it came out we got all hyped for it and...bam this sucks. I always read reviews first now. (except for the new Marvel Ultimate Alliance if that sucks all hope is lost)

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
Supreme commander,
More like Supreme Disapointment
Or you must be Supremely Thick to want to build a unit that takes HALF AN HOUR to build,
so what if its a super weapon!
Total annihilation Disown it, Looking forward to the seqaul if they can deal with the reasources and build times

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
....Let's see....

I'd have to say The Fifth Element for the PS1. Ah well, for a buck I can't complain much.

Lekonua

Mar 25, 2009
Dungeons & Dragons Eye of the Beholder.

The plot of the game: Go into the sewers of a generic fantasy city and kill all manner of generic fantasy bad guys.

The gameplay needs a new word to describe how bad it is. First and foremost, it fucking cheats. Your entire party might BARELY have enough combined accuracy to hit the broadest side of Mt. Everest point blank with the goddamn DEATH STAR, and still only manage to do about 5 damage to it. Assume that Mt. Everest has around 500 HP, and you've got the general idea.

On the other hand, every single enemy inexplicably has the accuracy required to split an atom with a hatchet from 10,000 miles away.

Assuming you survive long enough to make it to the deeper parts of...whatever the hell you're exploring, the later areas get so damn confusing they make the game not even worth playing anymore.

Graphics are terrible, end of story. All sprites hold a default weapon, regardless of what they're actually equipped with. Meaning a character can swing a sword, but shoot an arrow from it.

9 out of 10 spells suck. Magic Missile was the only one I ever got any use of. (When it connects with a target. See above.)

One of only two games I've ever given up on entirely.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Portal, Half-life 1-2

Jk

The worst game: The Sopranos, road to respect.

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
Cheetah Men.
Horrible game, great music.

It was unplayable, there was no way to dodge/kill the birds... Everyone online says it was unplayable too :C