There Will Be Bloodborne

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
FPLOON said:
Well, that was clearly a one-sided fight... I mean, there was no way that hobo would have defeated a hunter that easily...
It's funny, because in Dark Souls you WERE the hobo.

He should have learned to match his invincibility dodge frames to your attacks

Hobo scrub git gud lol

Bat Vader said:
It's Game of The Year, until The Witcher 3 is released. *Builds flame proof castle*
This is raking up to be a pretty good year for games, frankly. Persona, bloodborne, Witcher, and probably more. I seem to remember the PS3 having a much worse drought at the start of its cycle. If bloodborne gets beat out before the year end, then it's been one good year for gaming.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Bat Vader said:
It's Game of The Year, until The Witcher 3 is released. *Builds flame proof castle*
No you're wrong, The Witcher 3 will only be game of the year until Uncharted, Zelda or any of those other big Christmas games are released...

Oh...

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Hugga_Bear said:
Bat Vader said:
I hope you don't get flamed for this, I think it's great when an amazing game gets beaten out for goty. If Witcher 3 rocks us all then...awesome. In no way would it detract from my Bloodborne love, I have love enough for many games.

OT:
I never thought of it that way...that's pretty apt for a lot of it...poor guys.
It's going to be an awesome awards show this year. Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Arkham Knight I feel are going to be the big 3 contenders. No Man's Sky will most likely be a contender as well. Believe me I'm not really the type of person to compare games. I have seen people already comparing Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Witcher 3. I'm just like "You can like both."

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
The sad part is that I have died to more than a few of those hobos with pitchforks. Sure, they aren't too bad on their own. It's when they have friends with them. Sometimes with rifles.

Caramel Frappe said:
I'm still salty that I cannot play this game ... because I would need to buy a $400-500 console and pay a membership monthly just to enjoy one game. Heck i'd do that if it wasn't for the fact I already own an Xbox One >_> ... .. . why must I be such a fan of the Dark Souls series (including games related to the mechanics)???
No, I'm Salty. Get it right.

RenegadeDuck

Oct 9, 2014
Bloodbourne should easily be a phenomenal console seller. But as amazing as this game looks, I'm not putting down several hundred bucks plus monthly fees for shyte online services to play what is essentially a Souls game. God knows how much I want it... I mean... I want it bad... baaaaaaaaaad...

But if I have to sell a kidney to buy a console that I'd only use for, like, two games (the first being Bloodbourne and the other one being... Infamous: SS, I guess... if I could even be buggered to buy it... probably not.) then I'm not biting. Honestly can't name anything else on the system that I couldn't just get for my reliable 5+ year old PC.

Maybe they'll release it for PC the same way they did for Dead Rising 3? Maybe? Possibly? Hopefully?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Groverfield said:
Want to see Next soft's embarrassing roots? Look up "King's Field" specifically the first one.
What was wrong with King's Field? I LOVED that game back in the day! I mean, I didn't even have a memory card so I had to start over every time I died, and yet I still kept at it!