There Will Be Brawl: Episode Four

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
I'm not really a Star Fox fan, but MAN! That Fox costume was bloody amazing! Wolf and Falco are great, too! You guys impress me every month. Good job! :D

WillSimplyBe

Mar 16, 2009
Even though I wait a month, I always love this series. Its WELL worth the wait! So far never a single dissapointing part of any episode.

Also, Really great job with costumes, lol. From last time with Samus Aran and this time with Fox, Falco, and Wolf, OH, and Olimar, who once he got a close up, looked freakishly similar to a RL Olimar. @_@ Also Ganondorf(hmm... for some reason I think my spelling is off...) Also nice little appearance from Ness and um... what was that kid's name... Lucas?(Earthbound Zero?)

I eagerly await next month's installment!

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
This getts better and better.

Good job on intergrating character lines/themes into the videos without being cheesy. At first I thought he was looking for, Snake, but the Olimar joke was great.

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
orannis62 said:
Wow, it's been a month already?

Anyway, still good, but the should maybe stay away from action scenes in the future. That scene was really dicey.
Personally, I'd have to agree: the episode was very good, but the action scene did not come across particularly well. Fortunately, the episode was rescued very well by the excellent writing and acting of the rest, especially the scene with Ganondorf (who was very good). Also, I laughed very loudly at the appearance of Snake and Sonic.

Soulx

Jan 3, 2009
savandicus said:
Is the end of days person suppose to be someone? Because he's the first character i've not reckonised atall. My nerdfu must be weak if it is someone i'm suppose to know.
It's Olimar.

Man this was really good.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
That was a great video, well worth a months wait. I didn't realise that Sonic was in the episode till I read the comments, but the rest of the costumes were really good.

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
Great episode the Snake bit got me laughin alot.

Did anyone else notice that Ganondorfs neck was white when his face was green ? Or did I imagine that :(.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I think Ganondorf is probably the best character, that speech was really good like something... good.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
Great job guys, but I was really hoping to see Samus again...and finally get a peek of what was under that spandex. :D

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
orannis62 said:
Wow, it's been a month already?

Anyway, still good, but the should maybe stay away from action scenes in the future. That scene was really dicey.
I agree, and during serious scenes like in the beginning with Peach and Luigi, stay away from swearing. When Peach said "Pull yourself the fuck together Luigi" it kinda killed the moment.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
I think Ganondorf is probably the best character, that speech was really good like something... good.
...made of chocolate.

But anyways, nice work again. The makeup is very well done, especialy for somthing privetly made.

My guess was snake was the killer but I guess I was wrong. And who is "end of days", is it Olimar, but he was the one holding the sign, ment to lead him to "end of days". Maser Hand, Tabuu? I guess i'll have to wait a month to see.

List of playable charicter seen so far...

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Ice Climbers
Lucario
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Mr. Game & Watch
Meta Knight
Kirby
Link
Zelda
Marth
Ike
Samus
Pit
Captian Falcon
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Gannondorf
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Sonic
Snake
Olimar
Ness
Lucas

I think thats all so far.

Playable charicters yet to be seen...

Bowser
King Dedede
ROB
Jiggily Puff
Toon Link
Yoshi

Thats all I can think of.

EDIT: added Yoshi thanks to canadianWolverine

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
hopeneverdies said:
...made of chocolate.

But anyways, nice work again. The makeup is very well done, especialy for somthing privetly made.

My guess was snake was the killer but I guess I was wrong. And who is "end of days", is it Olimar, but he was the one holding the sign, ment to lead him to "end of days". Maser Hand, Tabuu? I guess i'll have to wait a month to see.

List of playable charicter seen so far...

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Wario
Ice Climbers
Lucario
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Mr. Game & Watch
Meta Knight
Kirby
Link
Zelda
Marth
Ike
Samus
Pit
Captian Falcon
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Gannondorf
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Sonic
Snake
Olimar
Ness
Lucas

I think thats all so far.

Playable charicters yet to be seen...

Bowser
King Dedede
ROB
Jiggily Puff
Toon Link

Thats all I can think of.
And 1 assist trophy, Barbara the Bat or something, ZSS was chattin her up at the club