There Will Be Brawl: Episode Four

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
And 1 assist trophy, Barbara the Bat or something, ZSS was chattin her up at the club
Well if we are counting assist trophys than Little Mac and Lakitu as well. And probably others, I'm not to well versed in those.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
xxDarlenexx said:
the costume work in this episode is unbelievable!
I can imagine! Even the one use characters have quite detailed costumes; its apart of the series' charm, I feel.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
Beautiful episode! There was Brawl!!

I'm not too sure about Star Fox Team's accents though. They had more Italian accents than the accents they should have - unless they change accents in the newer Star Fox games, which I haven't played and don't plan on because Nintendo changed Fox's look for the worse...

"There is nothing-a here worth saving..." Not even poor Ness and Lucas?! Cute, by the way. Lucas is my favorite character in Brawl. :)

chaosd1

Jul 16, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
And who is "end of days", is it Olimar, but he was the one holding the sign, ment to lead him to "end of days".
I think "End of Days" is merely a reference to Olimar's Final Smash literally called "End of Day".

Of course they might expand upon it next month, but I'm certain it's at least a reference.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Fox was very creepy and twisted, something that nearly made me shiver. And Sonic was also hilarious, that bit where he dropped the food and started crying? I didn't know whether to laugh or shed a single manly tear in the light of a street-lamp. But the fact he was in a wheel-chair made me laugh out loud.

And I also think End of Days is a reference to when you don't complete the missions quick enough in Picmin, because Olimar had a set number of days to complete it.

Herb sewell

Mar 30, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Well if we are counting assist trophys than Little Mac and Lakitu as well. And probably others, I'm not to well versed in those.
Cyborg Ninja was there you could only tell by his face when they knocked him on the ground.

I think snake and sonic were supposed to be refugees or something like that based on what fox said.But that doesn't make since if snake fought for the country.

Jiveturkey124

Jan 13, 2009
Everything was amazing except the combat scene left me a bit cold, Which is sad because I was really looking forward to a fight scene.

It just didnt have any of that pizazzy oof to it. Please keep working on the combat scenes thought guys, just because this one wasnt the best fight scene ever doesnt mean you should stop with them.

Please give us more fight scenes!

-Jive

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
Herb sewell said:
Eric the Orange said:
I think snake and sonic were supposed to be refugees or something like that based on what fox said.But that doesn't make since if snake fought for the country.
Clearly he's in some sort of war induced traumatic state.

CanadianWolverine

Feb 1, 2008
johnnymcbadass said:
Herb sewell said:
Eric the Orange said:
Clearly he's in some sort of war induced traumatic state.
Yeah, vaguely reminiscent of a homeless war vet.

Could anyone help me make out what was written on that piece of cardboard? Looks sorta like:
- Gamme ?
Or I'll ? ?
? A ? ?
The ?
Faeries ?

I know the wall had some cool stuff:
- Hyrule Go Home
- Who Watches The Gamewatch
- Slavery (Poke Ball Image)
- Gamecube? *in thick pink*

And I didn't recognize the Picmin guy either till just near the end, at first I was wondering if it was the robot. Probably intentional, given how awesome the costumes are.

Oh and in Eric The Orange's list, isn't there Yoshi missing from an appearance as well? I was thinking since Kirby was in the slammer, Yoshi has been the one eating "victims".

Heh, glad to see I am not the only other one hoping for another Samus appearance, while a cartoon character may not a e-crush from me, that beautiful actress certainly does. Heh, find myself cheering Samus on more when I play SMB:M on my Gamecube now.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Gerazzi said:
"hold your tongue, furry"
rofl

Epicly done, epicly done
Yeah I laughed at that as well.

This episode was beast. As soon as I saw this was up I had to play it immediately.

The Star Fox costumes were pretty good. I also liked that fact that Falco had dual blasters and Fox warned his friend is pretty twitchy.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
That was pretty good. Nice to see that the series can produce some scenes with serious acting chops. Gannondorf was brilliant as was the opening scene.

tustin2121 said:
I'm not too sure about Star Fox Team's accents though. They had more Italian accents than the accents they should have - unless they change accents in the newer Star Fox games
They haven't as far as I know, but I guess that all the characters have to fit into the noir style the writers seem to be using. Also adds to the 'immigrant' comments made throughout the video.

rosthouse

Mar 18, 2009
blackcherry said:
That was pretty good. Nice to see that the series can produce some scenes with serious acting chops. Gannondorf was brilliant as was the opening scene.

tustin2121 said:
I'm not too sure about Star Fox Team's accents though. They had more Italian accents than the accents they should have - unless they change accents in the newer Star Fox games
They haven't as far as I know, but I guess that all the characters have to fit into the noir style the writers seem to be using. Also adds to the 'immigrant' comments made throughout the video.
I think immigrants was more aimed to sonic and snake, cause they don't belong into the
nintendo universe at all.