There Will Be Brawl: Episode Nine

Disembodied_Dave

The Could-Have-Been-King
Feb 5, 2009
BustaJonesGavin said:
**IMPORTANT**

For those of you wondering if there will be a DVD release of There Will Be Brawl, the answer is a definite YES.

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/upcoming-dvd-release-in-2010-t390.htm

Just thought I'd pass that info along to all you very supportive fans. :)
Some of the best news all week.

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
I thought this episode was fantastic. I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time at the end there. The whole series is great, and I am certainly happy to have been along for the ride.

Can't wait until episode 10!

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
chromewarriorXIII said:
That was awesome. I almost cried a little at the end. It seems like the series can't end next episode although I know you guys are only doing 10.
Man i dont want it to end.. :( It's one of the best made show in the site. damnit.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Vkmies said:
chromewarriorXIII said:
That was awesome. I almost cried a little at the end. It seems like the series can't end next episode although I know you guys are only doing 10.
Man i dont want it to end.. :( It's one of the best made show in the site. damnit.
I know. I want the finale because I know it will be awesome, but I don't want it to end because then it's over.

Sliverlord

May 22, 2009
What about Meta-Knight? he has all the same powers as Kirby, plus a sword which i believe was mentioned earlier in the series. and as he is kirbys guard, who knows how kirby may have twisted him over those long periods. i believe that kirby may have corrupted meta knight.

nimbylive

Apr 15, 2009
Each week actually makes me want to see it more, like an entire movie put together. Is it just me or does this actually make more sense than the plot (if you could call it that) of the game it is based on? I also feel the production values are higher than the Mario Bros movie. Great job this week, possibly the best yet.

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
I puked a little when kid began to sing, but other than that this was as good as ever. Also, I feel like crying because of Bowser. I'll miss him deeply.

Still crying...

krustybr

Jul 19, 2009
SkullCap said:
Supp said:
SkullCap said:
I personally think that the "person" behind all of the murders is Master Hand, turning all his kills into trophies (stuffing them and leaving their intestines...) I've thought this for a while, and before Bowser died he said something like "He'll be back, he has a prize to collect"

*Lightbulb* Oh Mama Mia, it all makes perfect sense. He can appear out of nowhere, has a personal arsenal of finger missles & lasers, and he can fly.

Master Hand is the Master Mind to this entire plan.

Master Hand commands the army of Mr.Game&Watch. He manipulated Ganondorf with promises of ruling the Mushroom Kingdom. Ganondorf then manipulated Zelda with false promises of power. Ganondorf used Olimar the Spaceman to create the explosive pills. Ganondorf said they would be used to "take care of the competition" and he used one to blow up Red's house. Why? Simple, because Red's a Pokemon Trainer and a Pokemon trainer basically commands powerful monsters. Red collected so many Pokemon that they would have been helpful to fight the army of MR.G&W's. Master Hand wanted to crush any possible threats.

Master Hand will be the one to truly control the Mushroom Kingdom. Ganondorf and Zelda don't know they are nothing but puppets; Master Hand is literally the HAND pulling the strings!

o_O.....Mama Mia.
Except, the creators have said on their forum that Master Hand and Crazy Hand aren't major characters at all.

Good try though.
Back to the drawing board i suppose.
Well I Think that Ganondorf is the main Manipulator here I think before this end you will see the reason he did it all. They might pull a watchman, where your going to hate Ganon but then at the end he will explain everything and you will just shit bricks and realize he was trying to help all along and you'll all be totally Awe struck.

But yeah really good story, I mean your writer, or writers are doing a hell of a job, and Dam the whole crew is pulling their worth. I love this series and will look forward for future projects from this group of parts of the group.
Needs more Waluigi. =P love that guy.

tobyornottoby

Jan 2, 2008
BustaJonesGavin said:
**IMPORTANT**

For those of you wondering if there will be a DVD release of There Will Be Brawl, the answer is a definite YES.

http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/upcoming-dvd-release-in-2010-t390.htm

Just thought I'd pass that info along to all you very supportive fans. :)
Awesome! Please release it in europe too =p

I didn't think it was possible because of copyrights and stuff

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Awesome episode, one of the best so far.
highlights for me where:
Seeing bowser (no really that costume was 1000times better than the super mario bros movie)
"Excuse me princess" as a refance to the zelda cartoon
Gannondorf saying "your alot like me" to capt falcon
And the jigglypuff at the end xD

tyrkae

Aug 28, 2009
I said it b4 Nintedo started AS A TRADING CARD COMPANY in like the 1890's thats the start and im thinkin maybe it has something to do with it and they havent had anything very NONE nintendo so i dont think pong will do anything with it i think its nintedo only (besides solid snake who was in the game)

redrooster555

Nov 20, 2009
Is it strange that this series has actually done more to convince me to buy a wii than any advertising by Nintendo? I miss my nintendo days :(

I38VWI

Nov 9, 2009
Holy crap, that was so awesome!!

Is that version of the Pokemon theme available somewhere?
It was waaaay too cool for me not to have it.

SonicSoulstrike96

Apr 3, 2009
I38VWI said:
Holy crap, that was so awesome!!

Is that version of the Pokemon theme available somewhere?
It was waaaay too cool for me not to have it.
Of course it is. Basically all the music is up for download on the apparently little known site, therewillbebrawl.com, along with some awesome wallpapers.

Plus, it's got the cast's portraits so you can see what they're like when they're not playing our favorite video game characters- which I think is pretty damn neat.