There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

w33g33

Jun 14, 2009
loving this series, and most of all, my man, Luigi.
just one question, its probably obvious in hindsight but who was the character that Samus was dancing with when Luigi came and got her?

mcmar

Jun 28, 2009
Well I really don't think there are many people who would disagree with me that there should be a whole separate video on their website with the whole show Samus put on. Man Luigi is so lucky to have paid those "recreational" visits to samus XD. Now apart from Samus I really enjoyed this one with all of the characters and I also like how most of the time with Mario, Luigi, and Ganondorf you can't see where the fake noses are attached. Ganon looked so good as far as out of the game and I wish my computer could actually load these more quickly :)
Really loving the series please keep them coming.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
Tfirmin001 said:
That leather suit was hot
I agree, did you see the kid he was ogling her, then he's trapped between marth and some other guy. where did the get blue leather, or what ever that thing is made of.
also I hate Pit he's such a *****.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
Nivag said:
I swear to god this is the best fucking program in the universe. I was smiling my face off before I even loaded the page for this episode. I love it to pieces. I liked the suttle way of adding in "show me your moves" from Captain Falcon as well. And the fact that the music in the club was a remixed F-Zero theme.

I seriously can't get over how great this is.
This just keeps getting better.

This is like nerd heaven, I cracked up when Gannondorf turned up.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Samus is freaking hot.
And finally, something where Luigi is the main man, he's always been cruelly overlooked.

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
How the hell have I missed this show? Just watched the first 3 and its epic! Gonna watch the next 5 straight, who needs sleep eh?
I can't wait to see which characters get revealed next and what personalities you give them. There's so much love and detail poured into this, I can see how you've really planned out how the Kingdoms would work in this alt universe, epic and it needs to win some kind of award, I'm telling every geek mate I know about this lol.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Wow that was just awesome, damn Becky Young as Samus is so sexy, and so we have another example of how Luigi is more awesome, not only did he bang Peach but he also got it on with Samus? God damn what an epic bastard, I'd shake his hand anyday.

Violence

Dec 3, 2009
I wasn't sure whether I liked this from the first episode, but now I'm hooked :)
"Besides, he lost interest in the Princess once he became a Buddhist."

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Samus as a stripper... We need more of that! This series is kinda dark and gritty, I just started watching it, and I'm really impressed with it.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
"HEY THAT'S MY BIKE!"

How did I not catch that the first time I watched this?

The writing is so brilliant...

Maku1024

Oct 21, 2008
I'm marathoning this in honor of Ep. 10 and I just noticed...

They HORRIBLY butchered Samus' name.

OVgamer3985

Dec 31, 2009
I love how Luigi is the main character of this angst filled drama. He seems to fit the role so well. He's not out in the limelight, therefore his values aren't entirely misplaced.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Thank God it wasn't a black man that stole Mac's bike. Not like the actual game, at least. Also, that was the best time to say, "Show me your moves." The day after I look up Falcon punch again. This series is awesome.