There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
1. I'm with Busta on that. I haven't gotten to know you wonderful people well enough yet

2. I love the pure dedication to character choices. I'm not able to be at every shoot and it is amazing to see how you can really feel each actor growing their characters and making some really fun choices. It makes it exciting to watch to see what will come next.

3. I've always been a big fan of the Prince of Persia series. Bioshock (I can say series now cause 2 is coming out). Growing up I LOVED Police Quest as well. Finally, Gears of War and Kingdom Hearts. Hey Matt/Zack, I'm SO down to play Namine if you ever go that route. :p

CoterminousDerelict

Sep 25, 2008
Your show's production quality is top-notch. However, I find it a bit difficult to hear what the characters are saying.

Do you think maybe you could include subtitles for future episodes?

rosthouse

Mar 18, 2009
Seriously, the series gets better from episode to episode. I never thought that there
could be any possible way to make a series out of the nintendo universe, but yeah, glad
you proved me wrong.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next episode

ps: Samus was awesome

GhostbusterGuy

Mar 22, 2009
Holy frelling shit this is funny stuff. I don't know what's worse, the fact I only just now found this series (thank you Metroid Database for the link), or the fact that now I have to wait between episodes. Couple of thoughts about just the last episode
1- great "... stole my bike" reference
2- Samus was hot, funny and flat out awesome. Hope she's in it some more
3- I didn't really think a gay Capt Falcon made sense...until the "maybe, show me your moves" line sold it, and had me rofl!

I think I could go on and on about how I like the way every character is being played, but my favs through the whole series would have to be Luigi, Wario, and Mario. They look just like their videogame counterparts, and (somehow) still 'feel' like them.

Anyways keep up the great work!

zimpirate

Mar 15, 2009
Aktrez said:
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
rokudan said:
Aktrez said:
rosthouse said:
Aww, thanks sugar!

hopefully your mail wont be to flooded with fanboy love
Too late. I think it already is.
Yeah, I was going to talk toyou about that. I'm gonna need you to please stop emailing me, dude. It's starting to get a little weird. ;p
Watch out hes outside in a tree.

VinLAURiA

Dec 25, 2008
Brilliant. I cringed during the pole-dancing scene (I'm a prude) but otherwise brilliantly pulled off.

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
zimpirate said:
Aktrez said:
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
rokudan said:
Aktrez said:
rosthouse said:
Aww, thanks sugar!

Yeah, I was going to talk toyou about that. I'm gonna need you to please stop emailing me, dude. It's starting to get a little weird. ;p
That wasn't a tree...hey oh! Wait...that doesn't make any sense...

rosthouse

Mar 18, 2009
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
zimpirate said:
Aktrez said:
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
rokudan said:
Aktrez said:
rosthouse said:
Aww, thanks sugar!

Nah, not really, but at least you tried ;)

TheAlmightyAwesome

Mar 13, 2009
rosthouse said:
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
zimpirate said:
Aktrez said:
TheAlmightyAwesome said:
rokudan said:
Aktrez said:
rosthouse said:
Aww, thanks sugar!

Nah, not really, but at least you tried ;)
Thank you. At least you recognized that I took the road less traveled by. And that, that makes all the difference.