There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode Two

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Two, the Princess investigates the recent murders by speaking to an old friend now behind bars.

Watch Video

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
Another brilliant episode. Bringing such a typically upbeat subject matter into such a dour light, and making it seem appropriate at the same time. This is also a good way to show the dissolution of personal bonds and friendships which will (I assume) lead to the brawl everyone is foresaging.

ampa451

Nov 22, 2008
This feels great. Theres a great effort put into to this. Wario should get a nomination.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Brilliant....i love the way that everything is included. Luigi is well done... and wario to. Top notch.

Ergoemos

Nov 21, 2008
It would take a little more to beat the Super Mario Bros. movie. But I agree, this is a great show. Now, I wonder if Mario saw the kidnapper. And I like the inclusion of Princess Zelda

PLabrozzi

Oct 22, 2008
This wasn't as good as the first episode imho. I didn't really understand what was going on with a lot of the characters, seemed all over the place. But that Kirby is scary as hell.

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
This is really great, I love the dark twist on everything. First episode was a bit better, but this one was great too.
I'm in anticipation for the next one.

MiloP

Jan 23, 2009
This is easily the scariest thing I've ever watched. Why do you insist on ruining my childhood with these things???????

Ha, seriously though, good job, absolutely fabulous direction.

HectorTheLamerGamer

May 21, 2008
Absolutely brilliant. I'm especially interested the poke'mon trainer. For someone so naive and upbeat to exist in such a dark world I'm sensing a very strong reaction when reality finally catches up to him. That is if it catches up to him...

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Awesome! Great episode! I especially liked how they did Kirby and Meta Knight.

Those are the first words that Link has ever said!

PumpItUp

Sep 27, 2008
Undead Dragon King said:
Awesome! Great episode! I especially liked how they did Kirby and Meta Knight.

Those are the first words that Link has ever said!
If you don't count the "AAAAAHHHHH" that Link screams every time I throw him off a cliff.

Kirby + evil = hilariously creepy, creepily hilarious, and just plain creepy.

Zelda is an evil *****, we all knew it but at last, there is proof.

Marth and Roy as Link's underlings, good choice.

But I wonder when the REAL badguys are going to show up. And I can only wonder how they'll fit Master Hand in there.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
i loved this, but its not nearly as good as the first episode. Not enough structure.

Still, Kirby is fucking scary.

So, what are the list of possible murders? Who could be behind the killings.

Bowser's an obviouse choice, but we havn't seen Captain Falcon, Fox ect so it could be anyone.