There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

somtaknyght

Feb 3, 2009
PumpItUp said:
Undead Dragon King said:
Awesome! Great episode! I especially liked how they did Kirby and Meta Knight.

Those are the first words that Link has ever said!
If you don't count the "AAAAAHHHHH" that Link screams every time I throw him off a cliff.

Kirby + evil = hilariously creepy, creepily hilarious, and just plain creepy.

Zelda is an evil *****, we all knew it but at last, there is proof.

Marth and Roy as Link's underlings, good choice.

But I wonder when the REAL badguys are going to show up. And I can only wonder how they'll fit Master Hand in there.
no, roy died. Ike and marth are link's underlings

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Brilliant to see a second episode being put up, since I saw the original long before it was on The Escapist I thought it would be a one off.

It's bloody brilliant. Excellent atmosphere and a lot of thought and work has gone into this.

ghostgnome

Jun 26, 2008
I can't remember what I came to the escapist for today. But it paid off. Awesome episode. Can't wait for #3 to come out

FleaJr

Sep 17, 2008
I came today for the same reason I come every day, to check if BRAWL is up,
Best show on escapist by far, I'm hooked
roll on #3

plasma-x

...Was Right All Along
Feb 11, 2009
Damn, the production value of this show is insane xD
Sooooo very well done and executed! Good job :D

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
This is a really good show, danm i wish it were on weekly but i can see how it takes a while to make,but would it be so hard to put up an actual date of when the upcoming episodes are gunna be on?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
chickenlord said:
This is a really good show, danm i wish it were on weekly but i can see how it takes a while to make,but would it be so hard to put up an actual date of when the upcoming episodes are gunna be on?
New episodes will be here the second Friday of every month. Stay tuned!

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
Brilliant stuff! I've really being enjoying it so far, nice and dark, just the way I like it :). My only criticism is that they take to long to make! But that's just me being impatiant, good work guys.

Soulx

Jan 3, 2009
Ollie596 said:
Awesome i didn't expect link to be like that lol
Well at least he talks.

This is really good. I have been waiting for this for like 3 months. Truly awesome.

Aperama

Oct 19, 2008
ChrisP.Lettuce said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
fucking funny. Extreamly messed up. Awsome.
This. In that order. Minus the typo.
Minus the two typos, I hope you mean? Awe and extreme? :(

Seriously, though, this show is frighteningly good. It by rights shouldn't be as good as it is. It's got all of the makings of something that should be terrible, but isn't. Cheers to the Escapist for pustting us all onto it, eh?

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
It's amazing. It's like a combination of random street gang/drug dealer dramas + Silence of the Lambs + a little Predator. With Smash bros cherry on top.