There's 1 month left. How are you going to spend it?

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
Well, it's that time again. 1 month left until the last doomsday for awhile. Anyone got any plans? How are you gonna spend your last month alive?

Like most sensible folk, I don't actually have any faith in the validity of this event. But since there aren't any more doomsday's scheduled yet afiak, and things are going to get pretty boring afterwards since i'll no longer have anything to look forward to, I thought it'd be fun to get into the spirit of things and play along. Though, even saying that, I had always planned to follow my usual routine during the apocalypse anyway, so my activities won't be changing any.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Same here, OP.

Get up, go to school, play some games, hang out with friends, eat, go back to sleep. Repeat.

You know, I've always wanted to try skydiving. Perhaps the time has come as we're all gonna die anyway, right?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I've got school until the 9th, so that's the main focus right now.

Lots of movies to watch, too. Shame the Django Unchained comes out on the 25th. Guess I won't be seeing that one, what with the world ending and stuff.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Laugh at people who believe in doomsday stories.
Also playing games.

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Probably the same stuff I've already been doing. Play lots of video games and spend time with my loved ones. Sometimes those overlap, and when it does, it's awesome!

DeManix

Jun 7, 2010
I might buy Final Fantasy VI and play it for the first time. I hear it's the consensus best of all FFs and I guess the plot is relevant to doomsday, so if there was ever a time to give it a go, it's now :p

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I'll spend it like I do every other month.

They're Rose and the Thorn. One is pretty, the other is sharp.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Probably gonna have a party that night. Then were gonna count down until until doomsday and act disappointed when nothing happens.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
What else other than sit on my ass at the computer all day and playing video games... i.e. nothing different from before.

I welcome the end of the world.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Treat it as any other days (go to work, surf the net and etc). Hopefully by then I will finally complete Guild Wars 2 with at least one of my characters.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
No special plans for this apocalypse. I may have considered grabbing a Big Mac but the last time I had one it ended in food poisoning. I'll likely be working that night and I'll likely have played a game that day. I'll likely have hung out with some friends and I'll definitely be anticipating Christmas because...Christmas. That's part of my 5-year-old psyche which is still alive and strong!

I also look forward to telling children of the future that I survived...what...four Apocalypses? Five?

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'm gonna try to finish Persona 4 Golden.

There's sooooo much new shit. So much new shit, it's gonna take a bit longer to finish than the original.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
The "doomsday" was like eight months ago though, since they didn't have leap years. At least that's what Cracked told me!

We're dead already.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
neonsword13-ops said:

There's sooooo much new shit. So much new shit, it's gonna take a bit longer to finish than the original.
Damn you and your PS Vita! I don't have one. :( They should bring it to PS3 too damn it!
(Hows the story and what is the difference?)\

OT: Okay, I'll laugh because the world won't end.

Then then the usual, finish my collage course, play games/Far Cry 3, have my birthday (29th of November.) and have fun.
Even if it does end I will laugh it off and do something.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
StormShaun said:
neonsword13-ops said:

Damn you and your PS Vita! I don't have one. :( They should bring it to PS3 too damn it!
(Hows the story and what is the difference?)\
Welp, the story is the pretty much the same. I've only just finished Shadow Yukiko and am getting ready to start the Shadow Kanji dungeon, so I haven't seen much new. I can't wait to go to the big city and start a garden with Nanako. :D

Let's see.. What else... I've started the Marie and Adachi social links. Those are pretty interesting. Especially Marie's link. Apparently she's important to the story before the real final dungeon.

On the subject of social links, they have been improved upon. Your friends with Personas can learn new moves every time their social links advance. Like, when I got Yosuke's link to level 2, he learned Trafuri (Guarantee escape from most battles), which he can't learn in the original. That's a neat addition.

I guess what I should say is that it's the definitive version of P4. It looks and plays better and there is new. It's awesome.