There's Something In The Sea!

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
America has been tainted by the creature from Rapture....a new girl has gone missing...

I cannot wait to visit that website after he discovers something about Rapture(If he does on it)

I think I have found the creature:

http://gameinformer.com/NR/rdonlyres/BBD90755-D289-429A-9B4C-A4322FB44313/17881/gi_bioshock2.jpg

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
andrewbrownster said:
TsunamiWombat said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
andrewbrownster said:
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a sequal? What happened to originality, the original Bioshock was (somewhat) original and I applaude that but I am sick and tired of Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Call of Duty 5 (You have no idea how annoyed I am at the release a new Call of Duty every year strategy that Activision have adopted) etc. I want to play an Assassins Creed, a Mirrors Edge, An ORIGINAL GAME.

However if Bioshock 2 is good from beggining to end like the original then I will consider it to be one of the few good sequals. At the moment it looks interesting but so did Halo 3. And I thought that it was one of the worst games on the 360. Next to Gears of War. (And I do mean that from the bottom of my heart.)
You know, we have a fair amount of new IPs with new ideas this year. Look at inFAMOUS, look at Heavy Rain, look at LA Noire.
All of those are PS3 titles... subtle.

We also have Prototype. Or is that 2010? and Alan Wake (yeah right), Alpha Protocol, Batman: Arkham Asylum, etc etc...

Also I heard Beyond Good and Evil 2 is out 09 or 10

Anyway the point is Indigo is right, there is some fresh blood on the horizon.

PS: OH AND BRUTAL LEGEND MARCH 21ST LAST I HEARD, HOO YEAH BITCHES
If you can find a PS3 version of Halo 3 & GoW 2 I will accept your point. If not then I will continue to assume that YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
...the hell are you talking about?
He thinks I mean the original imbedded article when I said "Those are all Ps3 titles!".

To clarify, I meant, "Look at inFAMOUS, look at Heavy Rain, look at LA Noire" were all ps3 titles. And don't be so hard on Prototype. It looks awesome.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Svenparty said:
I think I have found the creature:

http://gameinformer.com/NR/rdonlyres/BBD90755-D289-429A-9B4C-A4322FB44313/17881/gi_bioshock2.jpg
My god, it's glorious... *sheds a single tear*

TsunamiWombat said:
[ PS: OH AND BRUTAL LEGEND MARCH 21ST LAST I HEARD, HOO YEAH BITCHES
Seriously?! That's the end of this month! Sweeet!

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
Yo, Svenparty, spoiler that link. I don't care personally but some people don't want details revealed until they absolutely can't be ignored; in addition, many will probably have fun with the clues revealed on the viral website and up-and-showing them the "creature" might piss some people off.

With that being said though, that thing looks awesome. Can't wait to set it on fire.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Indigo_Dingo said:
Considering the build, timeframe and previous games ending, could the figure be Jack carrying on from the evil ending?
The instant I heard there was going to be a sequel, it crossed my mind that the villain might be Evil Ending Jack.

In other news, that viral site is awesome.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Spleenbag said:
Yo, Svenparty, spoiler that link. I don't care personally but some people don't want details revealed until they absolutely can't be ignored; in addition, many will probably have fun with the clues revealed on the viral website and up-and-showing them the "creature" might piss some people off.

With that being said though, that thing looks awesome. Can't wait to set it on fire.
That's the new GI cover. Anybody walking into a Gamestop will see that.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Something in the sea!? Don't be an idiot! The vast sea is totally empty, there isn't even water in it.