These Steampunk Star Wars Figures Are Bully!

ChillShark

Oct 13, 2010
I never really liked steam-punk because the technology just didn't make sense to me. But these figures look flipping amazing, i would love to have some of them on my desk!

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Some pretty nice work, but I have to give one piece of criticism:

A but unoriginal to use such obviously german uniform details for Darth Vader. It's getting a bit old that pretty much everyone sees old, historical germany as the arhcetypical "evil empire".

Also, Luke looks pretty inappropriate. If the story had taken place in a pseudo-Victorian steampunk setting, then Luke would've hailed from a desert land, and by that reasoning he should've been wearing clothes inspired from middle eastern articles of clothing if you ask me.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Those are pretty sharp looking. I have to ask though, why did Jabba get turned into a Vogon? Will Han be forced to attend poetry sessions whilst in carbonite?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Slave Laia is yummy in this verion!

I so have this thing for corseted half naked women :3

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
manythings said:
ZippyDSMlee said:
I wonder if Lucas arts will sue they did some crazy suing back in the day.
I was thinking the same thing.
Ya
Kalezian said:
ZippyDSMlee said:
I wonder if Lucas arts will sue they did some crazy suing back in the day.

Gerogie learned how to and how to not sue people, as seen in this 100% accurate depiction of another time he tried to sue a company/individual:

OT: I swaer to god, I have seen that Boba Fett somewhere before, which is all the reason why I WANT.

I WANT SO BAD.
Well I think the lawsuits died after 5-10 years I mean common sci fi words can not be copyrighted...tho I bet he could get them copy righted today 0-o

MadTix

May 7, 2008
Awesome. Is it just me, or did Lando not really change at all?

Also, who is that supposed to be in pic #11? I was guessing Wedge or Biggs, but it looks more like Daniel Day Lewis from Gangs of New York, just in a spacesuit.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
I really like a few of them, namely the Empire ones, the pilot guy, and C3-PO. I might look into these later. Thanks for the article.

Pinguin

Aug 15, 2009
Am I the only one that just doesn't get "steampunk"? Really, why? What's the point? Yes, I've seen some pretty creative steampunk stuff but why create something original instead. To me it seems taking an existing idea and adding rust and pipes is a bit... empty.

The Hive Mind

Nov 11, 2010
Fronzel said:
Obi-Won looks too martial and Yoda too wealthy. I think this change of setting was performed in too shallow a manner.

Luke looks like a prick.
When didn't Luke look like a prick?

FateDarkstar

Oct 4, 2010
I am sure I am not the only one that thinks this but... Does anyone notice that Steampunk Luke Skywalker looks a lot like Cid from FFVII? just saying...