Things That Annoy You

1mike1000

Jun 18, 2011
Now lets get things straight: This isn't a hate thread, this is just a place to say things that pester you. For example, the last colossus in Shadow of the Colossus. You climb it for 5 minutes only to be flung off it and need to climb it again. Over and over and freaking over... Its pretty annoying.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I hate people who don't pay attention to how their actions are affecting others. For example, the people at WalMart who will go through an aisle and stop in the very center, not giving enough room on either side for people to pass by. Then it's somehow a surprise to them when they turn around and they've backed up traffic to the end of the aisle. Also, people who get on a bus when it's standing room and stop in the middle when they KNOW there are a lot more people that need to get on. Then they either reluctantly inch backward as more and more people either shove them over or tell them to move, or they stubbornly keep their grip on their pole, forcing everyone else getting on to squeeze by and fill the back. Such jerks >:-(

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
Pedestrians who enter the crosswalk when the orange hand is flashing "because they can still make it". It's not like we're waiting to make a turn or anything, you selfish pricks.

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
I get a wave of anger every time someone doesn't use their signal lights properly. Or at all. "Oh, no, it's fine, those things are totally optional!"

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
When people seem genuinely unaware that actually, their personal taste in music is not an objective barometer of what's good and not.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Colleagues who don't stop asking me dumb question...

I try not to lose my temper at work, but my irritation often shows because I can't get my freakin' work done 'cos I'm doing someone else's...

Davatehi

Dec 23, 2010
First, obligatory rant song.

Second, I can get annoyed when people ask me really obvious questions. "Did you get your hair cut?" No, it suddenly got sucked into my head!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I hate it when groups of people decide to spread out across the pathway and then walk slow as hell. Some of us have places to go! It's really inconsiderate.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Pretty much when people talk or play music loudly near to my room especially when it is night time. Dammit I want some peace and queit or at least some friggen sleep!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
It really irritates me when people chew with their mouths open, especially when i'm trying to eat something. Having to sit there and listen to every horribly disgusting lip smacking noise they make while they eat doesn't exactly help my appetite.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Right now, fear. I hate being afraid and nervous. I start working at a new school tomorrow (I'm a trainee teacher) and I'm so nervous. Urgh, hate nerves.

Apr 28, 2008
Lucem712 said:
I get a wave of anger every time someone doesn't use their signal lights properly. Or at all. "Oh, no, it's fine, those things are totally optional!"
Oh my god THIS.

This is fucking rampant in my area. Drives (heh) me insane. All you have to do is move your left hand a little bit. IS THAT REALLY TOO FUCKING HARD TO DO?!

Grr...

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Definitely mostly drivers
We have got to have some of the worst drivers where we live
Slow to react, especially at the lights
People that don't indicate, you know you need to right?
Ford drivers (Trust me)
People who drive slow and people that tailgate you when you're going 10kmph over the speed limit
Yeah, I don't like other drivers too much.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
I was suddenly reminded of George Carlin...

On Topic, thing that bugs me the most is probably people putting butter in the fridge: I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SPREAD IT EASY TOSSPOT!

Also, people that hate something but then see you doing it and suddenly it's the best thing ever. For example, I was playing MW3 Survival with a friend (the only part of the game I will actually play) and I stuck with the Model 1887. He kept telling me to change to another gun and I said that I liked the gun and it worked for me. About a week later he starts using it and starts going on about how awesome it is >.<.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Many a thing, but I probably spend most of my time being frustrated with me, myself and I. I am the bane of my own existence. God I hate me, that guy's such a fucking tool. Can't even write a half decent self-deprecating soliloquoy. Hmph, honestly some people. >.>

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
Honestly when I see people getting angry either really easily or over stupid stuff, it doesn't anger me, but I just see it as kinda pathetic, although I'd imagine some people can't help having a short tempa (T)

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Flies. Impossible to get rid off and always bother me while I try to sleep.
Thankfully it's chilly this time of the year. I also made a deal with the spiders in the house, they eat all the flies they can capture and leave me alone. Else they die, very simple.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
The disclaimer people put at the beginning of fanfiction.
"I do not own Harry Potter. He is the property of J.K. Rowling."
Admitting that you know that you're using someone else's copyrighted character without their permission doesn't help legally. It's like hotwiring somebody's car and before you drive away in it you say loudly "I do not own this car. I am taking it without the permission of the owner." DOESN'T HELP.