Things that left you baffled

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
InfinityCubed said:
Phasmal said:
Americans who are obsessed with Britain: Just why? I don't get it.
British accents are awesome, and the TV worth watching is Doctor Who and Sherlock.
Eh, being British myself, I just don't find us that exciting.

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
Comic book continuity truly leaves me baffled.

I recently started collecting comics and if I didn't understand something I searched on wikipedia. There is so much backstory to everything that is going on that I'm not really bothering with any of it any more. There is so much of it and I can easily understand why new readers are put off getting into comics.

I just likes the pretty pictures now :3

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
InfinityCubed said:
amaranth_dru said:
Bald Eagles hang out in your yard?
Awesome.

And yes, the 1st rule of duck fight club is... YOU DO NOT QUACK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.
I have a license to print "'Murica fuck yeah!" jokes. You shoulda heard the commotion in my back yard when the news broke about Bin Ladin...

Zombie Badger

Dec 4, 2007
InfinityCubed said:
Phasmal said:
Americans who are obsessed with Britain: Just why? I don't get it.
British accents are awesome, and the TV worth watching is Doctor Who and Sherlock.
I find this American fascination with Britain to be quite interesting because the view of Americans over here is generally that of a collection of extremely violent, selfish, pompous, warmongering gun nuts who will try to savage you if you don't charge them an arm and a leg for health care.

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
piinyouri said:
Westoboro Baptist Church
Oh this, so much this. I only had heard of them recently through browsing youtube and I was speechless. I just wanted to fly straight over to america and punch them all in the face (for starters).

purf

Nov 29, 2010
Basically, yeah, almost all of yesterday's internet experience. So.Many.Morons. Like the one who was lecturing(!) some other person that if you play a record at a slower speed it will only be slower[footnote]It's all cool. With no hands-on experience you might not know this[/footnote]. An incident that came about here (Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' at 33rpm)

Which in turn leads me to a And now for something completely different and back to where this thread started, Miley Cyrus

Yep. I'm baffled.

EMWISE94

Aug 22, 2013
This one time I was romping about in an IT mall and came across a stand that left me speechless. Lo and behold the people behind the stand were selling original and legit consoles such as the PSP, PS Vita and 3DS, but they also had the balls, THE BALLS, to sell the cheap knock offs right next to the originals... I had no words at the time.