Things that scare the shit out of you.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
jboking said:
yet for some reason, I keep going back.
We're either drawn to the excitement of horror, or we're all masochists.

Personally, I don't know which to bank on.

d4rkxy13x

Jan 10, 2009
Scde2 said:
Jellyfish. Fucking jellyfish.

*Shudders*
I know how you feel, but for me it's worse : if I'm swimming and my feet don't touch the bottom, I can't physically get myself to swim over algae, and if I am near it or touching it I go ape shit and scream whilst frantically swimming in circles.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
jopomeister said:
Being mocked.
It's one of the reasons as to why my social life is in the shitter. I generally speak very little and avoid interaction with other people to avoid them finding a way to make fun of me.
D'aw, you big baby ;)
I kid, I kid. What're you most anxious about what someone'll choose to pick on, in regards to your features?

OT: Choices that can jeopardise my happiness. Life, you cheeky *****.

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
Urgh76 said:
I also have a weird fear of heights. I can look down from high up and be fine. But if I see something like say the top of a building, a flip out
I'm like you, on this point. Like, I would LOVE to sky dive, and I plan on it, or maybe jumping off a building one day (on my most depressed days lol), but I know that if I ever get to the top of the building, ready to do it, I will freeze up. Even thinking about it makes my anxiety act up.

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
DarkhoIlow said:
I'm afraid of the future,death,aging and loneliness.
This. Except, I'm not really afraid of death. Just afraid I won't be able to accomplish anything important, or have a happy family by the time I die.

agrajagthetesty

Jan 29, 2010
Being eaten alive. I know it's a scary concept anyway, but I fear it to a frankly illogical and ridiculous extent. Just typing this is scaring me enough that my palms are sweating. It doesn't matter how innocuously it's presented, either. That Simpsons Halloween episode where Homer is King Kong and eats a little girl scared the bejeezus out of me. Does anyone know whether this is a common phobia at all or whether there's a name for it? I can't be the only one, right?

Also, ants freak me out. I once had several of the tiny horrors crawl over my naked thighs. It was horrific.

Aug 1, 2010
[image/]http://kinectimals-kinectgames.co.cc/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kinectimals-kinect-games.png[/IMG]
"shudders"

Also people who report for only posting a picture.