Things to do before you die

Julius Terrell

Feb 27, 2013
I have to visit Japan and China! I want to tour china's historic sites and learn a lot the different histories. It was just be so fascinating. Japan on the other hand would be the same kind of trip, but being able to be around otaku like myself would be a dream come true regardless of what japanese think about otaku in general.

It would be worth the trip alone just see the thriving arcade industry, and to see a lot of the shopping districts where anime merchandise is sold like there is no tomarrow. To also eat at a real ramen shop with authentic ramen with every topping you could think of and some I didn't. I'd die a happy man after such a trip!

Julius Terrell

Feb 27, 2013
babinro said:
I've done everything I've set out to do. My goals since I was in my mid-20's are the same simple goals they are now in my mid-30's.

Never work a demanding job that will consume most of your day.
Live life as stress free as possible.

I have no aspirations to ever travel, get in a relationship, have children or pursue any specific job/career/accomplishment. I could have died years ago without a single regret and I feel the same now.

I'm perfectly content just drifting through my life until my time is up.
That's a great way to live. I try to live like this, but I find myself wanting female companionship and comfort. It certainly makes life a lot more stressful than it needs to be.

Spunky88

Apr 9, 2016
Travel to Tokyo,Japan,travel to Kiruna,Sweden and go scoobadiving in Spain. Once I've crossed off those my list ,then I can die happy.