Things you are sick of hearing

Shimmyshake

Mar 25, 2010
I'm tired of people pirating games, and then complaining when companies try new measures to stop pirating. You're stealing plain and simple and they want to stop you, so you get to deal with the consequences. It's also annoying if people think pirating is cool.

TinCynic

Jul 21, 2010
"Art is subjective"

"The Difference between Bush and Hitler was that Hitler was elected" (No he wasn't and President Bush has been out of office for for over a year. Shut up already.)

Any one of those stupid arguments comparing President Obama to Hitler.

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
"It's cool to hate X".

No, it isn't, it's cool to like X, that's why the hate exists in the first place. No-one would bother hating it if there weren't a ridiculous amount of people that liked it. Also, any use of the word "cool" to describe anything not relating to temperature. Words have a definition for a reason.

Also also,
rosemystica said:
"Well, if Twilight gets kids to read, what's the harm?" (Don't get me fucking started.)
Oh sweet merciful crap, this. The idiocy of that statement burns.

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
miscelaneous said:
Renamedsin said:
I am sick of people who talk down on my political view and harass me for being a Marxist when they them self vote for the "republican Party" (Frp) that basically is a bunch of Fachist bastards, Defending it without stating why exept for with things like: "They want to give us cheap alcohol!" or "they want to kick out the foreigners!" Bloody Stupid racist Rednecks...
............................................________........................
....................................,.-??...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-?...................................?-.,............
.........................,/...............................................?:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:?........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....?~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....?~,_........?~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......?=,_.......?-,_.......,.-~-,},.~?;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......?=-._......?;,,./`..../?............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......?~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-?...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
God, Yes!
People here are too fucking ignorant, they consider Hindus and Muslims the same kind of people, they are wrong and are too busy kissing the ground Larry the Cable Guy walks on. He's not that funny.

Also, people go on and say, "I hate people!"
Or, "Why are you teaching this stuff to us, this is useless!" You might as well flip off the teacher and say fuck you.
Um.... Larry the Cable guy is a beast, and one of the best comedians alive, and not every redneck is racist, that's a stereotype (I'm not a redneck nor blue collar) as for the muslim/hindu thing, I haven't heard of that before, but that would make me mad also.

Ashtovo

Jul 25, 2009
WINDOWCLEAN2 said:
People who say "I Could care less" when the correct phrase is quite clearly "I Couldn't care less". GET IT RIGHT!
THIS

other things i hate: "x group of people shouldn't be able to y because of z. no i will not elaborate" *promptly sticks fingers in ears going "la la la" and denying any responses validity*

Traumaward313

Nov 24, 2009
Wardnath said:
"hurr durr my faith in humanity has dropped to zero"

Stop. Just stop.
I'll second this, along with all forms of elitism.

Also every person at work claiming no one does anything but them, yet somehow we all get our work done daily. It gets old fast. No, it got old fast. The thing is i'm sure people believe it when they say it. All of them.

Actually, i'm also really sick of the "what are you doing out of the kitchen lollzzzzrolf lawwwlllllll" stuff.

-_-

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Extraintrovert said:
Also also,
rosemystica said:
"Well, if Twilight gets kids to read, what's the harm?" (Don't get me fucking started.)
Oh sweet merciful crap, this. The idiocy of that statement burns.
As much as I absolutely love books and think that children should enjoy reading... I want them to read GOOD fucking books! Not horribly-written trash that glorifies and glamorizes abusive relationships!

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
I am sick of hearing;

Wii sucks
360 sucks
PS3 sucks
God doesn't exist
Marijuana is awesome
Learn to drive
lol, rofl, lmao or any other substitute for actually laughing

L-J-F

Jun 22, 2008
People complaining about grenade launchers and rocket launchers in BC2, seriously, grow the heck up.

People saying Avatar was anything but a blatent money-maker.

Digital_Hero

Jan 27, 2010
Yarpie said:
So many things, but here a few choice cuts:

"Starcraft 2 is just 1/3 of a game!" Play through all the content it has to offer and then say that again.
hey man, don't hate. they just got the 3 games in 1 ratio wrong :D (not counting expansions of course)

im just sick of hearing people say how much XXX is better than XX, and how XXXX is better then everything. and blah blah blah. basically elitists and the like.

0a0x0e0

Aug 17, 2010
Anthropaphagi said:
"I'm a misanthrope" "I'm a psychopath/sociopath" "I have mental disorder X, Y, Z and sometimes W" "No one knows how it feels, except me" "I'm different from everyone" "No you're not" "Yes I am".

And other assorted nonsense. Seriously, quit it. You're unique, just like everyone else. And FYI truly mentally disordered people tend to lack adequate self-awareness to self-diagnose. And just as many receive incorrect diagnoses. Why is the interweb becoming a place to brag about being a mental patient?
I really hate this too. Because for those of us who do SUFFER from a mental PROBLEM (like bi-polar or ADD) the waves of people claiming they have the same problem and "brag" about it make it sound as if it is a desirable thing to have. Let me tell all of you jerks something. ADD and Bi-Polar and Depression are not something you want, it's not even a crutch you want to have. Somebody who has even one of those problems (like me) can lose everything they have ever been worth in an instant because of it (like me) and are stuck on medication their entire life. And all you people out there are the internet who think that their "crazy" or "psycho" don't know what psycho is until society can barely keep you out of a jail cell. Your not crazy or psycho, your just some person in front of a computer.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
"Homosexual marriage will destroy American family values!"

Ask someone who says that how exactly gay marriage destroys family values. I can almost guarantee that they won't be able to give you a clear answer.