Things you hate that everybody out there seems to love

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
Metal
Angst
Japan
Raging against the machine (not the band)
Looking like a girl
Judgment
Strong moral codes
Arrogance

zxcxczczx

Nov 18, 2009
Call Of Duty is one of my least favorite franchises of all time.

Except for the Original and United Offensive.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Considering how many of these threads there are and how many people rabidly respond to them...

I'd have to say these kinds of threads

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
Call of duty series
Fallout 3, seriously I don't see what all the praise was about, it seemed like an average rpg with a shitty combat system and a boring world to me.
Lady Gage because I find it stupid that she acts all "outrageous" or whatever the media are calling it but meanwhile her songs are fairly tame and unoriginal, and her style itself isn't really that original either.
Twitter
Naruto

That's pretty much everything.

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
Grouchy Imp said:
Ok, hang on......
[sub]>Draws breath<[/sub]

Facebook, Twitter, X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, celebrity culture, Big Brother, Adam Sandler, The Mighty Boosh, Gavin and Stacey, Lady GaGa, Fearne Cotton, That Mitchell and Webb Look, Justin Bieber, teen movies, rom-coms.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

EDIT - Damn! I forgot motion controls!!
Summed most of mine up nicely!

Can I add Oreos (since they came over here EVERYONE seems to love them. Just eat a custard cream!) and Mikados for biscuits.

Any long running soap, e.g. Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders, The Bill, and Face/Fonejacker as well.

And dance music.

And any game by Bethesda. Those guys don't know how to make decent gameplay.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
I know it'll be common here but...Modern Warfare 2. I've played it and it wasn't that fun, it didn't interest me one bit and yet everyone at my school hails it as one of the best games ever. Seriously, i'm not suprised considering almost all the boys at my school only play Halo, Football games, Racing games and COD.

Fucking idiots wouldn't know a good game if it hit them in the face.... i should try that sometime.

Also, teeny trashy punk bands like All Time Low. Man, they make me want to tear my hair out. 3D and Sports also.

Xerxes250

May 18, 2009
Coffee (Especially fuckin' Starbucks)
Starcraft
Lady Gaga
Final Fantasy
booze for the most part

Feb 13, 2010
Nintendo, especially Mario, absolutely no interest in any of their other franchises either.

Also Fight Club, admittedly only seen it all the way through once but it really bored the arse off me

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Bioware.

The idea that Lord of the Rings created fantasy, I have no idea where this concept comes from but I see it everywhere and it's annoying.

Suicidal Rodent

Jul 21, 2010
The Beatles, Baseball, Getting Drunk, Lady Gaga, Disneyland and Disney in general. I know there's something else, but I can't think of it.