Things you insist of being a specific way?

masterbazza

Mar 24, 2011
A Weary Exile said:
The Wykydtron said:
Everything must be reloaded... Everything. Even if its a 200 round LMG if i fire one bullet by accident i must reload posthaste! Even if i'm just watching someone else play i'm just like "reload, reload, reload NAO!"
Oh lord this. I am a habitual reloader. That's one of the reasons I tend to default to shotguns: they don't use magazines so my constant reloading doesn't screw with my combat effectiveness.
i push the reload button dozens of time even when i'm fully loaded in case something happens

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Again with the reloading.
Also, I have the same thing with the pockets, OP, wallet, keys and papers in the left hip pocket, pens, chapstick and random stuff (flash drives, change, etc.) in the right, nothing in the back pockets.
My coffee is always the same, every time: Three creamers, three sugars, because I like it to taste like liquid candy. I've had people tell me that I need to learn how to drink it black, but the most I would do is cut down on the cream and sugar just a little.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Phone, front right pocket. Wallet, back left pocket. Keys, back right pocket.
Coins divided up into separate pockets when possible (not the pocket with my keys), so that they don't jingle when I walk. I fuckin' hate jingling. Back when I had trousers with loose pockets (surprisingly hasn't been an issue in recent years) I'd wrap a rubber band around my keys to stop them jingling. I fuckin' hate jingling.

robot slipper

Dec 29, 2010
I must also confess to being a compulsive reloader. I am also a back-seat reloader - if I watch someone playing I'm like "Don't you want to reload now? You've just fired a few bullets, and you're sitting there not doing anything!"

Front right pocket is for mobile and packet of Polo's (I also can not feel relaxed if I don't have a packet of Polo's in my pocket at all times, I don't necessarily have to eat them regularly, they just have to be there.. this makes wearing dresses difficult), front left pocket is for car and house keys. Nothing goes in the back pockets, due to previous experiences of things falling out. I also compulsively pat my pockets to make sure everything is still there. The other day I accidentally put my phone in my front left pocket and I panicked and thought I had left it somewhere, because when I patted my front right pocket and it wasn't there. Same whenever my car is being serviced/repaired/MOT'd, I wll pat my front left pocket and for a split second be like "OH FUCK where is my car key!!!". And have that same reaction multiple times throughout the day. But I'm normal!!!

I also can't stand opening any folder on a computer and not seeing things in order: subfolders first (alphabetically of course) and then other files types sorted in order of type, and alphabetically within those types. Everything must be NEAT UND TIDY.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Its vinegar then salt on anything!!! Don't put the salt on first, the vinegar will wash it right off. Put the vinegar on first and the salt will stick to it.

Also, a cupper is made like this, coffee/tea bags first, then suger, milk and then boiling hot water. When making for multiple people, cups go in order of amounts of suger from left to right.

Also have the habit of reloading every time I take someone out (unless there is an immediate threat in front of me.

When I go out shooting, if I ever let someone use my guns, regardless if I've seen them unload the entire clip infront of me, when I get the gun back, I immediately check the clip and such to check if there is a bullet in it. Though I guess that's just general gun safety.

Ho and things most land on 5 or 10. I can't sit comfortably if I know, say the volume is set to something like 23... it needs to go up to 25 or back down to 20.

Door has to be closed, I can't do with an open door... it always feels like I'm being watched.

robot slipper

Dec 29, 2010
Sovvolf said:
Its vinegar then salt on anything!!! Don't put the salt on first, the vinegar will wash it right off. Put the vinegar on first and the salt will stick to it.

Also, a cupper is made like this, coffee/tea bags first, then suger, milk and then boiling hot water. When making for multiple people, cups go in order of amounts of suger from left to right.

Also have the habit of reloading every time I take someone out (unless there is an immediate threat in front of me.

When I go out shooting, if I ever let someone use my guns, regardless if I've seen them unload the entire clip infront of me, when I get the gun back, I immediately check the clip and such to check if there is a bullet in it. Though I guess that's just general gun safety.

Ho and things most land on 5 or 10. I can't sit comfortably if I know, say the volume is set to something like 23... it needs to go up to 25 or back down to 20.
On reading the next paragraph after the bold one, I'm hoping you only "take someone out" in games, and not when you actually "go out shooting"! ;)

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
My coat stand, hat's at the top have to go, trilby, bennie, fedora, flat cap,
coats underneath have to go, winter coat, dress coat, hubbys coat, hubbys work coat.

I know odd!

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
robot slipper said:
On reading the next paragraph after the bold one, I'm hoping you only "take someone out" in games, and not when you actually "go out shooting"! ;)
Erm... games? you mean like video games, heck no... I don't play that kind of stuff, I prefer my games the old fashion way, Hemminway would be proud... :).

Though yeah, in video games on just about any game that involves guns :D. Kind of walked right into that one.

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
I refuse to expect anything to be a certain way because I just know, with terrifying accuracy, that all plans and considerations go awry in the most unforeseen ways. I do like having certain things in certain pockets but those constants shift depending upon necessity.

I find the OCD to be hilarious. There's a futility to everything they care about that just strikes me as deliciously tragic. Here's something fun you can do with your OCD friends. Tell them you have moved exactly one object in their room/office from its original spot or adjusted its position ever so slightly. They may say that they do not believe you but they will check everything they own in order to find the errant object.

Yes I am a particular brand of evil. What of it?