Things you never noticed in Pokemon.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
That there is an antidote in the haunted mansion, in the garbage, in the kitchen. Can't remember which generation.

loa

Jan 28, 2012
Shoggoth2588 said:
I didn't realize it before but Castform...

...IT HAS FREAKIN' TITS!
And to round this off:

Blatant penis.

Subtle penis (not really that subtle though).

Sintrea

Sep 4, 2011
Here's something that's really weird, and totally canon.
The ghost pokemon Yamask, gen 5, is a pokemon that is the ghost of a human.

"Yamask are known to have once been human, and as such, they retain memories of their former lives. Each Yamask carries a mask depicting the face it once had. Sometimes, it looks at this mask and cries, apparently in longing. Yamask are known to wander the ruins of ancient civilization"

Wut? All of my wut? The implications for this is... unsettling.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I've been watching wifi battles for a while and I kept hearing about EV training and I had no idea what that was about. I kept thinking that it had something to do with vitamins you give to Pokemon, but there was only so many that you could give to a Pokemon before you could no longer use it on them.

A simple google search cleared that up.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
sacredguyver said:
The Goldenrod City gym layout forms a Clefairy.

Here's a good one from the Pokemon Trading Card game video game.

If you played the GBC Trading Card game, you probably met up with this dude, Imakuni:

You know who this guy is? He's the dude who sings the Japanese version of the old gen 1 Pokerap. Seriously:

What...the fuck... did I jsut watch?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Plucky said:
Nadia Castle said:
- Mew was said to GIVE BIRTH to Mewtwo in R/B/Y, however it isn't clear if it's actually true
Mew gave birth in the way that it gave it's DNA to create. Not actually physically.

Also, damn, I forgot about Clitster...I mean Cloyster....>.>

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
mysecondlife said:

I first saw the movie when I was younger and it completely went over my head.

Now, I find this hilarious.
Frying pan as a drying pan... is it supoosed to be funny? :s

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Buretsu said:
mysecondlife said:
Sean Hollyman said:
mysecondlife said:

I first saw the movie when I was younger and it completely went over my head.

Now, I find this hilarious.
Frying pan as a drying pan... is it supoosed to be funny? :s
Unintentional comedy I guess.
So completely unfunny it's funny?
Tough crowd.

More like phrase is so stupid and random that I found myself cracking up to it.

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
How I was essentially capturing rare and wild animals and making them fight for me. When in reality I'd probly just spray the charmanders tail with a hose. I win.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
DigitalAtlas said:
Sean Hollyman said:
What are they?

The Twin Psychic Gym leaders in R/S/E, I never knew that one of them was a dude.

And I thought that white thing on Brendan's head was his hair.
It isn't his hair...? Looks it. Proof?

And yeah, if I never noticed it, how can I report it?
Don't know if it's yet been answered for you. But, in the official Pokémon Manga, Pokémon Special [/o] Ruby (as he is called there) wears that white hat to cover up a massive scar he got when a Salamence sliced his head open as a toddler.

Tarminuus

Apr 27, 2009
The pokedex describes Pokemon by their resemblence to animals (Pikachu is an electric mouse pokemon ect.)

This means real animals exist or have existed at some point in the Pokemon universe.

Dryk

Dec 4, 2011
Sintrea said:
Here's something that's really weird, and totally canon.
The ghost pokemon Yamask, gen 5, is a pokemon that is the ghost of a human.

"Yamask are known to have once been human, and as such, they retain memories of their former lives. Each Yamask carries a mask depicting the face it once had. Sometimes, it looks at this mask and cries, apparently in longing. Yamask are known to wander the ruins of ancient civilization"

Wut? All of my wut? The implications for this is... unsettling.
This sort of thing isn't new either

"It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead. "

"An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away."

prophecy2514

Nov 7, 2011
I will never for the life of me understand why fighting type moves are super effective against steel types. Or why ice type moves arent super effective against water types.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
prophecy2514 said:
I will never for the life of me understand why fighting type moves are super effective against steel types. Or why ice type moves arent super effective against water types.
True, I will never understand the first one, but have you ever tried to freeze a large body of water? Takes a while, or if it's big enough, impossible.