Things you wish were normal to wear in public

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
i would wear my birthday suit in public, but i can't get these creases out of it

*ba dum chh* (old peoples joke!?)

Lord Kofun

Mar 18, 2009
george144 said:
Lord Kofun said:
I know this is going to sound terrible, but just think about it for a second. ... Hmm.. more like a wizard. Before you hate the idea, just think about it for a minute. A little bit of freedom down there goes a long way.
Also skirts can look brilliant on guys if they have the right body shape for them. :D
I have never seen this, but I suppose that it may be possible.

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
Triple AD said:
Jumping_Over_Fences said:
Triple AD said:
No pants or shoes!

That would make my life easier. I know I am going in the opposite direction here, but still I don't want to have to wear pants or shoes in public. Mostly shoes, I hate those damn things.
Okaaaay where do you come from cuz that sentance sounds wierd

For me gaming t-shirts because they jus' look wierd
I am a little confused what sounds weird about that sentence. It seems pretty clear to me. By the way, I am from the US.

It is really bothering me now. Please tell me what is so weird about my sentence!
Because I'm English and the sentance sounds like you wear no underwear and go around with your socks on

P.S. Yes us english can be a bit wierd
Actually, you were not too far off. I had not thought out the underwear part of the situation, that will have to go on a day to day basis, I just meant my jeans or anything else like that. Also, if I am not wearing shoes, I sure as hell will not be wearing socks, just going around in my bare feet.

So, I hope that cleared up that little confusion, even though my statement is still a pretty odd one.

LooK iTz Jinjo

Feb 22, 2009
A full sized Lancer replica and COG tags. A friend of mine actually walked through a major shopping centre carrying his lancer and wearing his COG tags, with his Girlfriend. I wish I had the balls to do this!

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Kimono. I know it's worn in public in Japan. But I don't live in Japan. But seriously kimonos rock and I wear them all day inside. Kind of like a dressing gown.

October Country

Dec 21, 2008
I'll go with hats too, but that's really a small thing. Something that I would love to wear is a complete steampunk-skypirate outfit - only for fun, obviously, not regularly.

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
Triple AD said:
Triple AD said:
No pants or shoes!

That would make my life easier. I know I am going in the opposite direction here, but still I don't want to have to wear pants or shoes in public. Mostly shoes, I hate those damn things.
Okaaaay where do you come from cuz that sentance sounds wierd

For me gaming t-shirts because they jus' look wierd
I am a little confused what sounds weird about that sentence. It seems pretty clear to me. By the way, I am from the US.

It is really bothering me now. Please tell me what is so weird about my sentence!
Because I'm English and the sentance sounds like you wear no underwear and go around with your socks on

P.S. Yes us english can be a bit wierd
Actually, you were not too far off. I had not thought out the underwear part of the situation, that will have to go on a day to day basis, I just meant my jeans or anything else like that. Also, if I am not wearing shoes, I sure as hell will not be wearing socks, just going around in my bare feet.

So, I hope that cleared up that little confusion, even though my statement is still a pretty odd one.
'K thanks

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
latenightapplepie said:
Kimono. I know it's worn in public in Japan. But I don't live in Japan. But seriously kimonos rock and I wear them all day inside. Kind of like a dressing gown.
Well, they're generally only worn for ceremonial purposes, they wear things like pants over there now.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I wish I could wear a face veil like this guy

thank you naruto for making it even more nerdy, you orange tracksuit wearing fuck.

though it's countered by the infinite awesome of this guy

but either way to the public I'd be a massive ninja wannabe and when I did parkour the ninja veil would make me look like even more a dick.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
headbands you look shifty if you wear one yet it keeps the hair out of your eyes and two maybe three watches on the one wrist to me it looks stylish and if one watch breaks down hell you got three spare.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
traceur_ said:
Harbinger_ said:
I can't say a trench coat because I already wear one in public :D

Um... I would have to say goggles because goggles are awesome.
you are officially baddass,

which goggles are we talking about about? swimming? welding? skiing?

these goggles kick arse

Welding goggles I would have to say.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
It needs to be done, I wouldn't even say 5. They would call the cops the moment you came into CCTV view.

ViviFFIX

Dec 10, 2008
A sword and fencing gear ... Being a fencer it would be fun to be able to see who else fences and just have a bout randomly in the middle of the street!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
i personally have gone out in public wearing a dress, 40k armor, an assassins creed outfit, and a gordan freeman suit

why? because nobody cares if you have a massive smile on your face (the dress /was/ a bet btw, a bet i won)