Things you wish were normal to wear in public

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
Well I'm wearing a fez right now. (My dad gave it to me). If I wanted to wear it outside, I would. I don't care who sees it!

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Harbinger_ said:
I can't say a trench coat because I already wear one in public :D

Um... I would have to say goggles because goggles are awesome.
you are officially baddass,

which goggles are we talking about about? swimming? welding? skiing?

these goggles kick arse

atomicmrpelly

Apr 23, 2009
S.H.A.R.P. said:
I wish it were normal to walk without shoes in public. Feet are made to be walked upon, not to dress up with cotton, leather and plastic boxes. Do you ever walk on your bear feet on the street? No? It's actually quite nice to do, as long there's no glass or sharp pebbles.
[quote="S.H.A.R.P."

That is probably the most ironic name possible for someone posting about the desire to walk around in bare feet!!!

02cfranklin

Dec 30, 2008
atomicmrpelly said:
[quote="S.H.A.R.P."

That is probably the most ironic name possible for someone posting about the desire to walk around in bare feet!!!
I would agree but there are far too many chavs that litter our streets with bottles and broken glass

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
Jumping_Over_Fences said:
No pants or shoes!

That would make my life easier. I know I am going in the opposite direction here, but still I don't want to have to wear pants or shoes in public. Mostly shoes, I hate those damn things.
Okaaaay where do you come from cuz that sentance sounds wierd

For me gaming t-shirts because they jus' look wierd

Frizzle

Nov 11, 2008
Lord Kofun said:
I know this is going to sound terrible, but just think about it for a second. Simply for anatomical reasons, why was it that men wear pants, and women wear dresses? That makes no sense. Men need more room. I genuinely wish, every so often, that it was not so weird for men to wear skirts/dresses. At the very least, I think it should be more normal for men to be able to wear robes like a monk or a wizard. Hmm.. more like a wizard. Before you hate the idea, just think about it for a minute. A little bit of freedom down there goes a long way.
I agree with you. I really really really want:
http://www.utilikilts.com/index.php?page_id=27
I think that would be the most comfortable thing ever. And it holds beer!! I just have to figure out what kind of sandals to wear with it..

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
Abedeus said:
In Poland I shouldn't wear hats yet. I'm 17, I want to wear them, but it would look weird.

Guess I'll wait those 3-5 years...

Oh, and suits. Again, at my age.
I am 19 and I frequently wear suits in the most ridiculous colors, as have I for the past year or two.
My dress for today is a Yellow shirt, a cyan tie and a black corduroy blazer.
xmetatr0nx said:
Ok honestly lets bring back the monocle, doesnt matter if you need vision correctness or not just wear one.
But how the heck do you actually get it to stick? It's a total mystery to me.

Salmon

Oct 8, 2007
Top Hat and Cape, most definatly, although If I could find one I could afford over here in the UK, I would where it everyday until I died, even if, and probably more so if it ripped at the top..

deathless14

Apr 24, 2009
But how the heck do you actually get it to stick? It's a total mystery to me.[/quote]

have you seen hogans heros? colonel klink holds his monocle on his eye quite well.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I say off with shirts, normally my male brethren discard their pants with glee but I say nay! For I shan't discard my cargo shorts and off with my shirt, but the really fat guys get to keep theirs on.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
02cfranklin said:
My Scottish mate wears his kilt quite reguarly.. and he's only ¼ Scottish...
Then it'd kinda make sense if he wore 1/4th of a kilt.

But then again you'd get a clear view of his junk. *cringes*