Things You'll Never Be too Old For...

Sep 17, 2009
"No way this is search bar approved!" You say? But it is! (i think)

Now I know that in this generation it seems as though it is becoming increasingly harder to grow up. The increased age in the video game community is one example of that. Another may be the reduction in people that actually pay for their own college education from their own pocket; getting your parents to do it is not growing up people!

But even if we all have to grow up, why do we have to sacrifice the little childish nuances that make us so happy? Well, the thing is we don't, and we never will.

What are some things you'll never be too old for?

Mine Include:
-Pokemon
-Video Games
-7/11 Slurpees
-Candy
-Harry Potter (ya I know they are terribly written, but c'mon the plots good!)
-Sarcasm
-Cartoons (mostly anime and spongebob)

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Playing games, obviously.
Eating.
Breathing.
Living.

That's all I got at the mo.

EDIT: Shit, forgot the Final Fantasy franchise, Top Gear and thinking of clever ways to kill Keanu Reeves.

And blowing stuff up.

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
Games, Comic Books, Cartoons, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Wars, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Classic Disney, Pixar and the like.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
No one in my family really matures, so I'm pretty much set with not being too old for a lot of things, such as

Gaming (obvious)
The Internet (Also Obvious)
Enjoying others misery (makes you appreciate your life more)
Chocolate milk
Oreos dipped in milk
Sushi
Zim
Anime
Sitting in my chair the way I like to

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
Listening to metal, playing video games, having a good time, and listening to metal while playing video games. I'm hoping that getting old won't stop me from doing a lot, but these are things I'll always be able to do and always enjoy doing.

Sep 5, 2009
I've actually gotten more immature as time has gone by. By my early 60s, I see myself waving my dangly bits at traffic and screaming, "I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!" Although, that may have less to do with maturity and more to do with senility.

Video games, cartoons, playing with Legos, Pop-Tarts, and terrible puns.

Oh, and Star Wars. I will always love Star Wars.

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
Toy story... I just watched it yesterday in thatres (and 2, it was win) so much adult humor that's subtle enough that adults can laugh with the kids... so many thing that I saw when I was a youngin' that I didn't even notice

'kiddy' videogames; mario, zelda, kirby
cartoons... OK well anime doesn't really count
music
movies
fun
chocolate milk
Dr. Suess (that shit be tight)
TCGs (Yu gi oh, magic)
hot chocolate

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Last of the Chinchillas said:
I've actually gotten more immature as time has gone by. By my early 60s, I see myself waving my dangly bits at traffic and screaming, "I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!" Although, that may have less to do with maturity and more to do with senility.

Video games, cartoons, playing with Legos, Pop-Tarts, and terrible puns.
I think this comic applies to you:
<spoiler=XKCD>http://www.nunoxei.com/images/xkcd-lease.gifAs for me, practically everything I do now, as well as more childish things like playing tag, hide and seek, lightsaber fights, etc.

Aug 25, 2009
Lego
Batman
Comics in general
Gaming (I mean, come on, that was passe when other people were 13!)
Cartoons
Oh, and jumping on the bed and generally acting wild sometimes.
'Didn't you ever just want to run so fast it felt like your legs were gonna fly off?'

Fluffee

Aug 9, 2009
Video Games
Talking in ridiculus voices
The Sex Joke

and last but most importantly

Nerf Guns, i just love them.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
EVERYTHING, dammit! Don't let some son of a ***** tell you can't do anything because you're to old for it. You're as young and old as you want to be. I say do what you want as long as it makes you complete and happy...
Unless it's murder. Or rape. But other than those you're good.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I actually get very upset at people who say I'll "grow out" of video games. Anyone who thinks video games are something to grow out of displays ignorance at the highest level: they aren't little kid's toys, they're dynamic and artistic ways of telling stories and/or competing with and against friends. They won't grow out of books or sports, so I won't grow out of video games. Ever.