Things You're Proud To Own

Bambi On Toast

Sep 9, 2011
My iPod. I couldn't live without it. It's also NOT a touch screen iPod. I will NEVER ever buy a touch screen phone or iPod. It's a step in completely the wrong direction. What the hell is wrong with buttons!??! But that's for another topic I guess....

I'm pretty proud of my huge movie collection that was acquired 100% by legitimate means. /wink

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
I have a script for the Firefly episode "Bushwhacked", autographed by all nine crew members of Serenity. All I need is to track down Joss Whedon and get him to sign it, and it shall be complete. At any rate, Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, Ron Glass, Summer Glau, Alan Tudyk, and Sean Maher's autographs makes it my prized posession.

Buzz Killington_v1legacy

Likes Good Stories About Bridges
Aug 8, 2009
A 1790 edition of Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.) It needs to be rebound, but I'm hoping I can afford that soon.

James Rednok

Apr 16, 2009
My trench coat, fedora, and 1919 Thompson Sub-Machine Gun.
Soviet Heavy said:
What are some of your prized possessions? Stuff you're glad that you own, even if its just for the sake of owning it?

Check out what I just found.
Yeah, I found that in my house.
I'm very glad I still have my box set as well. Such happy memories...
AccursedTheory said:
My Coolermaster Cosmos, the best case ever (Now out of production)

Also, my laser pistol.

Ammo unrelated.
Wow! Where is that pistol from?

Bromion

Jun 13, 2011
There are only two things that come to mind: my master sword Replica and my leather bound edition of Faust from the 70's

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
I would have to say my fully functional N64. It's probably the oldest thing I have in my possession.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Palademon said:
Limited numbered remastered edition of Gundam Wing on DVD.

Hard to find when it first came out, but amazon had it, so I bought it. Since then the only place I've seen sell it, sold it only from private sellers at 600% the price I paid.
Damn you I want that soooo bad. I've wanted A Gundam Wing box collection for so long now, I just can't afford it :( How much did you pay for that?

OT: I've got the first 3 Suikoden's now, as well as my prized possession of Harvestmoon 64.
Oh, also can't forget the Intellivison I have as well :)

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
A physical copy of ultima V for the commodore 64, it has everything in it still.

demonfridge

Nov 8, 2010
My electric drumkit worth thousands of pounds is probably my most precious possesion financially. But emotionally it would be the combination lock from my locker at download festival 2010, that was the best 5 days of my damn life.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Palademon said:
Limited numbered remastered edition of Gundam Wing on DVD.

Hard to find when it first came out, but amazon had it, so I bought it. Since then the only place I've seen sell it, sold it only from private sellers at 600% the price I paid.
Be blessed mortal that the Shawdow Flame Master finds that your Remastered Gundam Wing box set to be impressive.

OT: I've got nothing but a few gundam models and a Cowboy Bebop boxset. But I love them all so much!!!!

Dinnerman

Apr 6, 2011
A Custom Shop Ibanez Rg Prestige with natural wood grain (Yay guitars)
Nintendo Gamecube
The World Is Yours (MOTORHEAD)
The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy Boxed Set
An awesome poster that basically filters "Shit Happens" through various cultures, religions, lifestyles, and philosophies. (Atheism: I don't believe this shit! Suicidal: I've had enough of this shit. Fatalism: Oh shit, it's going to happen, to name a few examples.)

Iffat Nur

Aug 13, 2010
I can still dig up some working VHS tapes of Hot Wheels World Race. Before anyone asks, i'm only 13, that stuff came to me at 5.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
My full set of Scott Pilgrim graphic novels, along with a recently acquired Scott action figure.
My Gameboy Advance
My sweet Usagi Yojimbo figure (well, it's a plush toy, but it actually looks like Usagi)
My computer, named after my grandmother, Kathleen
Walking Dead graphic novels 1-12
There's more, but this list isn't very exciting...

phohouse

Mar 13, 2010
I have all 26 English volumes of Dragon Ball Z. It took me a few years to get them all together and I'm still looking for some missing Dragon Ball books.

lex.nero

Sep 26, 2010
1. My Ocarina of Time Replica clay ocarina

2. A factory sealed copy of epic and rare video game Skies of Arcadia: Legends for the Nintendo Gamecube

3. Every trophy I've won

4. A bottle of 5 million Scoville unit hot sauce

5. A Ferrari baseball cap signed by 7 times world champion Michael Schumacher

That's it really.